XVII

STOKELEY'S POV

I held Summer close to me as she shook in fear.I know that she may hate killing people, but its making her so much stronger.Being a vampire really is not easy and the more she fights, the more protection that she'll have.

"Come on, babe.Let's get out of here."I picked her up bridal style and left the room.I took the emergency exit because I couldn't walk through the lobby with a girl that had blood stains all over her.And on top of that, I'm a dude and I'm black.

I heard the alarm sound as I ran through the woods, with her still in my hands.I used my tunnel vision to locate where exactly I was going.

I made it to the Members' Only house and let out a sigh of relief.I looked down at Summer and she was sound asleep.She definitely needed it with the shit that she's been through these past few months.

I took her upstairs and placed her in a guest room to let her sleep off her stress.I showered, changed & called the crew over.

"What's up, vro?Did you find Summer?"Jah asked as he entered the house.
"Yeah, she's upstairs sound asleep so none of y'all better go up there and bother her.She has had a very rough day."
"What do you mean by that?"Maria pushed past everyone and looked up at me.
"She killed Johnny."Everyone fell silent.
"Damn, she's killing the entire fucking Elite Sanguine Gang, that's some G shit."I looked at Jah, cuing him to shut up.Not many people knew about that toxic ass group and I surely did not want to explain it to them.

"What's that?"Here we go.
"Its an entire evil vampire army.They are strong soldiers, they live off of any type of negative energy, it doesn't matter what its from.There are only 5 leaders - Trippie, Tyler, Abel, Rocky & the strongest out of all of them - Aubrey."I sat down and held my head in my hands as Jah explained what the Elite Sanguine Gang.I gritted my teeth at the sound of each of their names.

"I thought Trippie was the strongest."WiFi looked at us with a confused expression.
"That's what he wanted you to think.Aubrey is at the very top when it comes to an authoritarian figure.He's one serious nigga."I looked up and explained.
"We still have to take him down, though, even if he is stronger than the average vampire."Laila said with confidence.
"Yeah, okay.I would love to see that happen."Coolie said causing everyone to laugh.
"I'm serious, you guys.If Summer can take down one of the leaders and his cousin on her own then we can easily take down the rest.All we need to do is plan correctly and stay on our P's & Q's."I sat back on my couch and processed what she said.
"I'm with you, baby."WiFi kissed her cheek and everyone started to join her.Everyone except me.
"So - what do you say, Ski?"I looked at her and then at the others.
"Aight, let's do it."They all erupted into a celebration causing me to smile to myself.

We doing this with vengeance - for us, for the other victims with the evil venom running through their blood and most of all - for Summer.