Prologue

-Prologue-

They knew from the start, that they had to keep this a secret. They couldn't tell anyone. Everyone thought something suspicious was going on with them. Going in each other rooms, locking the doors. Not coming out  for a couple of hours. Even in music video's, they gave each other eye contact. That's until the word spreaded out. Will that ruined their relationship with each other? Will they be able to hide the truth long?

(Frank Pov)

"Aren't they gonna catch us in here for kissing?"  I said staring blankly at Gerard. "Like I said before Frank, no one is gonna find us doing this. It's just gonna be our secret." I nodded as I leaned in to kiss Gerard again.

I heard the door open and close slowly. "Gerard, I think there's someone in here!" I whisper in a panicked voice. "Did you not hear the door open and close?!?" Gerard nodded as he gotten off on me. I reached for my shirt to put it on, but it wasn't there.

"Very funny Gerard, now give me my shirt back." I got up to look for my shirt, but it was nowhere to be found. "I swear I don't have you're shirt Frank, besides, if I had your shirt, then I would of gaved it to you already." Gerard said as he bended down helping me find my shirt.

I heard whispering coming behind me. Gerard stop, you're scaring me." I said as I jumped up, but Gerard was beside me, so it couldn't be him. "What did you say?" Gerard said standing up looking at me. I heard more whispering coming from behind me again.

"Gerard, do you hear that?" I looked at Gerard. "Yeah, I do. Is someone here?" Gerard yell. "Hello, is any---" I got interrupted by the light's turning on. That's when I realized it was Mikey and Bob with my shirt. You can tell Mikey was not happy, neither was Bob. "Well, this is embarrassing."