Chapter 4

-Chapter 4-

(Gerard Pov)

I woke up from someone kissing my neck a bunch of times. I winced in pain when I rolled over to face Frank smiling at me. "Hey beautiful. Did you sleep well?" Frank said kissing my neck again.

"Yeah. It still hurts from last night." I said trying to sit up on the bed. "Well you got to admit. You did enjoy last night. I can even tell you enjoy last night, alot." Frank knew I would get embarrass if he said that.

"I'm gonna take a shower Gerard, feel free to join me if you'll like." Frank said, getting up and walking over to the bathroom in only his boxer's. I got up from the bed wincing in pain with every step I took.

I walked over the bathroom to see a naked Frank standing there. "Hey, thanks for the help for walking me over to the bathroom. You're such a great boyfriend..." I said sarcastically to him.

You can tell he was trying not to laugh at how I'm walking. "I'm sorry babe, I can do something special for you in the shower if you'll like." Frank said winking at me. I giggled at his stupidity. "Here let me get you're boxer's off." Frank said kneeling down pulling my boxer off.

Frank stood up and pecked my lips a couple of times. I looked up and down on Frank's body and licked my lips. He noticed me staring at him and smirked a little. "Gerard, come here for a second." I jumped a little when he said that, but like me, I started to walk towards him and stood in front of him.

"Yes, Frankie?" I said looking down at him. "Sit on my lap real quick, baby." I did as I was told and sat on his lap. I felt his length poking at my back, which I can tell he was hard for me.

"Yes, baby?" I stared deeply into his eye's. "I noticed you staring at my body when I wasn't looking, and I thought that was hot. But, since you're not feeling well, I'm gonna do something special for you in the shower. Okay?" Frank whispered in my ear.

I felt butterflies in my stomach when he whisper in my ear. "Like what?" I said biting my bottom lip. "Anything you'll like."

(Ray Pov)

I wanted to go to Frank's house to ask if he wanted to hang out, but he wasn't there. He won't answer his phone either. I drove over to Gerard's house cause, that's the only place he'll be at.

I got out of my car and walked up the porch to Gerard's house. I looked through the window, just to check if anyone was there. I couldn't see anything at all, but one light coming from the bathroom.

I turned back around just to check if I see any cars, and I know Frank was here, 'cause I saw his and Gerard's car here. I turned back around facing the door, and knock on it. "Hang on!" I heard Frank  running to the door and unlocking it fast.

"Oh, hey, Ray. What are you doing here at this time?" I tried not to laugh at the face he was doing. "I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out, but I can see you're busy. Do you just want me to come back later?" I exclaimed. "No, come in. I'll be out in 5 minute's." Frank exclaimed running back to Gerard's room, and closing the door.

"Why is Frank acting weird. I never seen him like this ever." I thought in my head. I sat back on the chair, watching a stupid show that was on. "Boring!" I yelled at the T.V.

(Frank Pov)

I locked the bedroom door, and ran back in the bathroom. "Gerard, we need to hurry. I can't do that to you right now." I exclaimed, grabbing a towel for Gerard. "What's going on? Why can't we doing it anymore?" Gerard said turning the water off. "Ray is here, and he want's to hang out with us.

If I said no, then he would know what up with me, then it will be you." I explained panicking a little. "Let me get you're clothes Gerard." I exclaim running out of the room and running over to the drawer. I grabbed some pant's, a shirt, boxer's, and a pair of socks.

I walked over to the bed and set Gerard's clothes down, and put on my clothes. After I got changed in to my clothes, I picked up Gerard clothes, and ran back in the bathroom again.

"Here." I exclaimed, handing his clothes to him. "Does it hurt when you walk?" I said brushing my wet hair. "Not really, it still hurts a liitle, but not as bad, like it did." Gerard said putting on his shirt.

Gerard walked over to the bedroom, putting on his shoes, as I did the same for myself. I looked over at Gerard, and realized that his white hair was standing up a little. I tried not to laugh, of how he didn't know his hair was standing up.

"Um, Gerard, babe. You're hair is standing up a little." I said smirking a little. "Really? Shit, I'll be right back." Gerard said trying to get up, but like me, I pulled him down. "Let me get it baby." I said as I pull Gerard over to me, putting his hair down to its normal place.

Gerard sat up, and look at me. I just love his hazel eye's. "Frank, before we leave... Kiss me." Gerard whispered in my ear. I leaned in and kiss Gerard, before we know it, it became a make out session for us. I stop kissing him "Not now baby. We'll do that later." Gerard faced turned blood red, and got up.

Gerard open the door and walk out. "Hey Ray, what are you doing here." I walked out about 3 minute after he did, so no one knew we was in there together. "So, where are we going Ray. We should go see a movie today."