Chapter 7

-Chapter 7-

(Ray Pov)

"Where is Gerard?" I stare at Frank fixing my shirt. "He went over to get something to drink." Frank said, looking back to see if he can see Gerard anywhere.

A few minute of me and Frank talking, Gerard finally came back. "Hey. I'm back. Did I miss anything?" Gerard look over at me and walk in front of Frank. I noticed that Frank's hand was gonna touch Gerard back or was it his back. Gerard jumped a little.

When I turned my head back at them, Frank moved his hand away from Gerard quickly. Acting like I never seen that. Ha!

(Frank Pov)

I quickly moved my hand away from Gerard "back", I swear I hope Ray didn't see that. "Um, you know you guys wasn't there to see what you're costumes looked like." I totally forgot all about going down there to check the costumes out. "They said you can come down there today and see what they look like."

Me and Gerard both nodded at the same time. I was gonna go down there anyway, so I can record some stuff and so can Gerard. "Lets go see the movie now!" Gerard screamed at us to go. After the movie, we dropped Ray off at his house and me a Gerard went down to the studio to record and check our costumes out.

After recording and stuff, we went down to Gerard house, so he could grab some of his clothes. As we were almost to my house, I felt something touch my pants. I looked down and realized that it was Gerard's hand, snaking into my pants.

Finally we pulled up to my house. I unbuckled my seatbelt and went over on Gerard's side to open the door for him. After he got out of the car, I grabbed him by his hand and pull him to the door. I pushed him against the door, kissing him passionately. After I kissed him and I looked around to see if anyone was watching, but there was no one around.

I looked back at Gerard and whispered in his ear. "Do you want to do this again and see if it hurts this time?" I asked him. He stare at me blankly for a few seconds then nodded. I leaned in to kiss him again. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and tried to unlocked the door, but after a few mintues, it finally went through.

I opened the door, still kissing Gerard and pushed him inside, locking the door.