Chapter 2

-Chapter 2-

(Gerard Pov)

  "Gerard I need to tell you something." Frank look at me, then look down at the floor again. "Yeah... What is it?" I stare blankly at him.

"Have you ever fell for someone, but they don't know about it?" Frank said trying to stand up to stretch. "Yeah, a whole bunch of times. Why?" I said standing up next to him. "I mean, have you ever fell in love with someone in the same room, like now?"

Frank walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. My face turned red when he said that. I mean, I liked Frank for awhile now. But, I didn't think he would like me back. Could this be happening... Maybe I should make my move, and go for it.

I walked over to the kitchen table and stood next to Frank. "Frank, can you stand up for a second." Frank look at me, like I was a weirdo or something. A few seconds later, he shooked his head and stood in front of me. "What Gerard?"

Frank said as he sighed a little. "You have something on you lips." I said acting like there was something on lip's. After a couple of minute's, I went for it.

(Frank Pov)

 I realized that Gerard was leaning in to kiss me. I didn't know he like me that way. So, I went for it, I lean in to him. That's when our lip's finally touch. A few second's later, we both stop kissing and look at each other.

We stood there for a few minute, before a make out session happened. I push Gerard on the kitchen table and took off my shirt. "Wait!" said Gerard as he was trying to catch his breathe.

"Let's take this into the bedroom." I smirked at him, as I grabbed his hand taking both of us into the bedroom. I pushed Gerard on the bed. I climbed on top of him as we started kissing again. After awhile, we had only our boxers on.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, It might hurt for you." I said trying to catching my breathe. Gerard Nodded "Yeah, I think I'm ready."