Chapter 6

-Chapter 6-

(Ray Pov)

"I wonder why he's so tired?" I thought to myself. I looked over at Frank, asking what is wrong with Gerard. "Um, Frank what is actually wrong with Gerard? He was not tired on---" I was interuppted by Frank speaking over me. "I said he's fine Ray! He had a long night. He had a lot of work to do last night." Frank said looking back at me, then back at the road.

"I'm just asking Frank! There was no reason to start screaming at me!" I scream quietly trying not to wake up Gerard. Frank rolled his eyes, then pull over on the side of the road. Frank took off his seat belt and turn to me. "First, I was not screaming at you, I was telling you the truth! You kept asking me the same ques----" Frank was interuppted by Gerard screaming back at both of us. "Will you guys shut the hell up! I'm busy sleeping, but apparently I can't sleep now, because I got 2 dicks screaming at each other like little kids over here!"

Me and Frank looked back at each other, then back at Gerard sitting up and stretching. I thought to myself. "I thought I would never hear Gerard scream at anyone, well except his brother when he got on he's nerves." Gerard caught us looking at him and gave both of us a mean look. "Frank, how about you turn you're little ass around and put you're fucking seat belt on and turn the car on or I will do it for myself." Said Gerard looking at his phone.

(Frank Pov)

I turn back around and looked over at Gerard. I wanted to know what was wrong with him. "Okay. What the fuck is wrong with you Gerard? I've never seen you ever scream at me or Ray like this before." I look back at the road and turn the car on. "Well, I've got to babies crying over me, just wanting to know what was wrong with me. There was no sense of doing that." Gerard screamed back at me. "I've only been a sleep for 30 minutes now and I already got people screaming over me."

Ray scooted up in his seat, about to say something, but Gerard spoke over him. "How about we don't talk to each other till we get to the movies. How about that?" Gerard exclaim looking at both of us. We've both nodded our heads and didn't talk to each other till we got there.

When we got to the movie. Apparently, Ray got lost from the crowded. Gerard was helping me look for Ray, but it was useless. "Hey baby. I'm just gonna go over to get something to drink. Do you want something or do you just want to share it with me?" I nodded at him, still looking for Ray.

After awhile for searching for Ray. I finally found him. "Where is Gerard?"