Chapter 2: Time on Pandora

Alice looks around "then doesn't that mean there are bots coming here soon?"

"Crap! I forgot about that hide!"

Alice and Max hide as bots form and try to attack the heros of Pandora. But a stray bot spots Alice and Max and starts to walk over when Axton shouts "heads down you two!" As he throws his turret onto the ceiling and a shield forms over Alice and Max "what the hell are you two doing, pull out your guns and fire!"

Max and Alice puts there hands up "u-um we don't have any guns Mr. Axton"

"What? A vault hunter with no guns... that's just wrong!" "Here take these pistols and this ammo and try to survive" he tosses them a basic Jacobs revolver and a basic dahl and Alice grabs the dahl and Max picks up the revolver. The turrets disappear so the shield dissolves and Max and Alice are put into the open. Max runs and slides into cover as Alice aims down sight and fires a string of three bullets that hits the bot but doesn't take it doesn't. So Max fire off a round into its glowing eye and it crits and the bot goes down "hell yeah!" Max puts a thumbs up to Alice.

As they kill all the bots, Axton kicks the door down and walks in where the Jack doll strapped with dynamite is and it says "its cute that y'all think you're the hero of this little adventure but you're not! welcome to Pandora kiddos." And then it blows up destroying the train.

The last thing Max hear is Alice screaming "MAX HELP ME!" and then Max blacks out.

Max starts to slowly wake up and looks around and sees a claptrap unit digging graves "oh great more dead vault hunters handsome jack has been busy." He notice Max and the other vault hunters "huh? Wait a minute. Your not dead! Yes! Claptrap your metaphorical ship has finally come in" "hello.my name is CLA4-TP but my friends call me claptrap or they would if they were still around or had existed in the first place" "come come friends let's get you inside" he rolls off to his house.

Max and all the vault hunters follow claptrap into his house. "Great! You ability to walk short distance with be handsome Jack's downfall!" He rolls into his house and the vault hunters follow him "this place is full of dangerous creatures none more then this bullymong I know killed everyone I know but it here we should be pretty safe"

Just as claptrap says this a huge bullymong drops down in and grab claptrap and rips out his eye.

Claptraps cries out "MY EYE AHH!" and the bullymong jumps out. Claptrap crawls around "there is a gun in the cabinet, grab it" Maya runs over and grabs five guns from the cabinet and passes them out to everyone

(well I'm to stop here I hope y'all are enjoying this series I'm having fun writing it)