Episode 3: Time to kill Knuckle Dragger

Claptrap walks over to the door and opens it "I know this place like the back of my hand I bet we will find my eye in frostbite crevasse" claptrap then rolls out the door and into the bitter cold and Max looks at the other vault hunters and they have a strange look on there faces

"oh yeah angel is talking to them" he says to himself " I wish Lacey was here I don't remember what happened tto her"

Claptrap rolls on "you guys coming?" The vault hunters follow the robot.

"hey Maya why did you all come to Pandora in the first place?" Max asks

"I came to discover about who I am and why I'm special as for the others I'm sure they have there reason just don't talk about it and keep your head up and make sure you don't die"

Max nods "alright I'll try my best Maya" and they head on into the cold. After about ten minutes of walking a group of creatures attack Max and the vault hunters but they are ready and kill all of the creatures.

Max grumbles "these guns are terrible and they hardly do anything to tthese bullymongs."

Claptrap says "that was close but come on we need to get to knuckle Dragger and get my eye back"

The robot continues till he reaches door then he stops and tries to open it. He knocks it down and rolls on then exclaims "my eye just turned back on and I see a tough group of minions and an incredibly handsome looking robot, so that means who ever has my eye ...... is very close!"

Knuckle Dragger roars and throws a car and it explodes and he jumps down. The vault hunters scramble and goes for cover but Max stays In the open and puts bullet after bullet into Knuckle Dragger and he looks up at the health bar above his head slowly goes down then suddenly he jumps back up on his perch and his minions jump down and starts to attack the vault hunters Axton throws down his turret and Maya locks a bullymong up in the air for a target for Axton's turret and zero goes invisible and Salvador pulls out two pistols and sprays bullets into the bullymongs.

This makes Knuckle Dragger very angry, he jumps back down and reduces the vault hunters life to 0 and the go down desperately trying to get back up so Max runs over and keeps spraying bullets into Knuckle Dragger then Max enters a rage mode and pulls out a sword and starts to slice Knuckle Dragger up. He can't withstand these attacks so he falls and dies and loot sprays everywhere.

Max runs over and picks up the four vault hunters and they thank him and then goes to pick up some loot. Max walks over and grabs a pistol that's orange with red flavor text. "hmmm I remember this its the hornet, a legendary dahl pistol that's corrosive."

Salvador walks over and grabs claptraps eye and then walks over to claptrap "here amigo I found your eye" "thank minion lets go visit a professional so he can put it back into me" and he rolls off to a Hyperion door and he tries to open it but can't "um guys how are we getting past this?" "I don't think we can guys we might be stuck!"

*********************************

So hi I'm Tony I just want to thank you for reading my story I hope you really like it if you want more follow me so you can know when more will come out and thanks to the person who gave me my first vote ^_^ it means alot to me