1. The Change

//Demari// ^^ Him in da picture

          My phone began to go off indicating it was 6am and time for me to get up for another long day at school. With barely any light coming through my blinds I got up slowly rubbing my face with a big yawn escaping my mouth. I went and took a long shower and did the rest of my routine. I got dressed, putting on my new pair of Jordan 11's that came out last week and took my silk durag off to brush my deep waves. I looked in my mirror grabbed my gold chain with a gold boxing glove hanging off of it and threw it on and tucked it in my shirt. I went down the hall to my sister's room so she can get up for school. She's 11 years old so it's hard to get her up. Once I shook her she yelled at me

"Demari give me five more minutes pleaseeee" She pleaded

"Nah you gotta get up it's 7:15 I gave you extra time already fool"

While Lola got up I left her room and told my mom I was gone. It's just us three my dad died when I was 8 so, I'm the man of the house now i guess. I got in my car and headed to school which i dreaded but, i promised my moms I'll finish. Once I got to school my two closest friends Boog and Tarzan were waiting for me on the steps. I got out my car and all these old girls of mines where waving and winking. like damnn a nigga can't catch a break from these dusty ass hoes. I just ignored them cause they weren't ever anything serious you know just some quick head. I approached Boog and Tarzan did our handshake standing next to them.

" Aye man you know after school Boss man needs to see us talking 'bout it some up west we need to handle" Tarzan said shaking his head

Boog sucked his teeth " Man I had a lil shawty saying she got me later... Dang he mess everything up but it's whatever." We all began to laugh

I said "Man you always got someone; go see your baby momma..." I knew that would get him tight he sucked his teeth. "but yea I'll see y'all later; meet me at my car right after school niggas."

I heard Boog whisper " man fuck you" I laughed and turned around and flipped him off he flipped me off right back as i'd continued walking in to school.

I saw India walking into school so I had to leave them ugly ass niggas and try to catch up to her. Damn she walk fast as fuck i thought to myself she in a damn hurry.

I stood next to her locker she just looked at me like I was crazy with those big beautiful eyes of hers. I decided to say something because it was getting really awkward "Wassup India". She looked at me with a scared confused look and continued with the things in her locker. I spoke again " You got a mouth you can talk ya know?." She looked at me and spoke lowly with her head down "I have to go bye Demari."

But before she finsihed closing her locker I said in a hush but, harsh tone " Someone try to be nice to your ass and here you go with a ole ugly ass attitude uhh". I walked off and heard her slam her locker heading the other direction.

yeah, I'm usually mean as fuck to India or whatever I know but I'm trying be nicer to her. I work in the streets so people will take her as my weakness cus I like her and I won't let her get hurt that'll make me go ballistic. Everytime I say or do some she just tries to get away which I understand, but I just want her. Oh my god do y'all here me I sound like a pussy and i ain't even get any yet i bet its good though.🧐

Let me stop I headed into my frst class and set next too this girl who I knew liked me named CeCe. Half way through class she slid me a note that said "call me baby: 3818620091"

I looked at her and just winked maybe i'll hit her up later see if that mouth work. For now i'm just ride out the day and handle this work later, got money to make, and people to feed and a girl to get. Ima change my ways but, i gotta stay true to myself first right?

(Next Chapter will be longer )

*First book on wattpad by me let me know If you mess with it so far... this started off as a short story in my english class now im going to turn it into soem that all can enjoy so leave some comments and vote. Love y'all let me knoww if yoiu fw it. *