2. OFC he from up west

^^Boog in picture

^^Boog in picture

//Demari POV//

After last bell I started heading out towards my car but, this girl I used to messed with named Rihanna stopped me

"Demari I know you seen those text when you gone slide thru?"

I just smirked When you get tested?"

" I did i got a 68% on my math test Ms. king wilding."  Her friend looked at her like she was stupid and said "Bitch.. I know you ain't serious." I just started laughing and walked away.

When I got outside too my car Boog and Tarzan was already waiting for me, we got in and immediately FreeDDawg came on ... " I got 4, 5, Glock and nines in this Bitch".

We pulled up to the trap in like 15 and shots were already being fired.
What did we just walk into
Tarzan hopped out and started firing left and right. Me and Boog saw these three guys running from the trap Tarzan shot at them and killed one of em but the other two hopped in some car on the corner and took off.

I stomped on the gas without a thought in mind and chased them down it was some fast and the furious shit ya dig. We cornered them in an alley up west. I should've known these fools were from there. Just when Boog was about to go out and shoot we heard sirens.

I looked at him "Damn there go 12"  as I shook my head. I backed up real quick as they fired at us but I took us in a diagonal line keeping us from the bullets I ain't no idiot. But i do know who ever in that car I chased is because they definitely boutta pop up dead. 

Boog spoke "Man If y'all told me i was possibly gone die today i would of definetly fucked that shawty Jillian at lunch jesus at least a nigga would die happy" He said while putting his gun away.

I laughed " Man you stupid you know that but, anyway everyday you can die and guess what she wouldn't of fucked you any way not without a free line of coke weak ass hoe."

"You right shit prolly loose but aye drop me off at home gotta go get my seed from Tanya."

I nodded my head and sped off to Boog's house. After I dropped Boog off, i took the car to the chop shop and got me a new whip nice lil black Audi. She fresh too man.

I went in the house only for my sister to be there. I nodded my head at her and went to my room she followed me and asked " What happened today?" I shrugged my shoulders a her . Lola asked again as I set on my bed and she stood in the door way.

I responded "You already know whats up. I was with Ghost and them" She just nodded and left.

  She already knew what was up with me and what I was doing out there. She might be young but, she understood I had to tell someone and my mom was out of the question. She just think I'm out here getting ass or sum I guess. I went and took a shower and changed in to some sweats and put on a wifebeater.

I headed down to Lola's room and asked her is she wanted me to order pizza she said yea so, i hit up dominos and they brought us our food. While we were eating the trap groupchat was blowing up. Me (K-9), Boog, Tarzan, Ghost and this worker named Drum.

They talking about the shoot out I responded a couple of times before I went upstairs to my room. I laid down listening to some music, that Rod wave be having a nigga thinking man. I got up and rolled me up a blunt thinking that would help me.

I  smoked my thoughts away but, It just wasn't working. I looked at my chain and it just brought up more thoughts. I shook my head and took another puff.  I laid back down a lil.

All that was on my mind was how this life is getting way too dangerous for my family, but it's the only way I know to support them. Maybe i can do some legal shit ahh I'm funny i can't do no legal shit that sound mad stupid. I shook my head taking another pull.

India's been on my mind Heavy to but, shawty aint tryna change her ways but, ima give it some time be a little nicer i guess. These next couple weeks gone be long. Ghost gone have us tryna find those guys asap and I understand but damn a nigga need a nap or some good neck. I shook my head and let sleep and worry overtake me maybe things will get better.

"When I think about my past, that shit give me chiils uh
Wake up in the morning, hit my knees, and I pray
Because He finally made a way
I been runnin' up that paper, mama
And before I let 'em come and take it, mama
I'ma die in these Cuban links
I'm gon' die in these Cuban links (bangers again)
Die in these Cuban links (right now today, let's go)
Die in these Cuban links (yes, Lord)All my life it been a struggle"      

- Cuban Links By Rod Wave ft Kevin Gates

*VOTE AND COMMENT* 

What you think Demari about to do next?

I always say dont let them know your  next move Periodt so tell me how you feel y'all keep this book going and thats just that on that.

(India Pov in da next 2 chapters possibly)