8. Philly next ?

Demari POV

Demari POV

The drop toKing went quick and smooth just how I like it. He got the bricks and we got the money simple as that. We've been supplying to him for some years and make sure we both protected so I wasn't expecting no problems.

I made another left turning into Ghost driveway. he out in this damn gated place near all the white people but I understand.

"Bruh he gone have the white peoples thinking we robbing them" Boog said laughing

"Nah bro I can hear them now I see black people from my house come now" I said
I buzzed the thing and waited about 3 minutes later the gate opened and I drove through and up to the house.

Tarzan the first to hop out talking bout he couldn't breathe back there to much cash.
We busted out laughing.

"What y'all niggas laughing at?" We turned to see Ghost standing at his front door staring at us.

I cleared my throat "nun but Boss you gotta see this"

We all walked to the back of the van as he came over. I signaled for Boog to open it he opened it and I went in the van grabbed a bag and unzipped it. Ghost looked

"This all from that spot" He asked all I could do was nod. He stood for a second than a smile came over his face.

"Alright boys come on let bring it inside to the room and get it split up ight"

"Ight" we all grabbed a couple bags heading inside

We set around the big wood table and empty the bags out. We just stood there stunned. I took my jacket of and grabbed the money counters and gave everyone one.

" alright lets count up this money" I said
"We gone be here all night man" Tarzan said
"Sheesh we gone be good doe so lets go boys" ghost said. Boog nodded and we began.

3 hours later (12am)

Ghost- "alright boys here your cuts" he gave each of a big black duffel bag " y'all cars in the garage the other team brought them over keys on the seats"

Boog- " well y'all know I don't drive so which one of you niggas giving me a ride?" He said looking at me and Tarzan

Tarzan- "me I guess nigga. And I ain't driving you to Tanya's place. Your baby moms up in the worst part of the hood and I've caught enough bodies tonight don't need to lay anymore down."
Boog- " nigga fuck that hoe I wish I could take my nut back but she lucky lil man mines"

I chuckled and picked up my bag as we began to walk outside towards the side garage. Ghost stopped me at the door as Boog and Tarzan headed to Ts car.

"aye let me holla at you" said Ghost
I nodded "wassup G"
" nun I just need you to push this stolen weight up to Philly to your cousins and make sure everything good up there" he said
I agreed we can't sell the shit we stole on the same streets. We got more product so reupping my cousins who work our philly operation makes sense.
" Alright bet when you want me to take it?" I asked
"As soon as possible like tonight. Don't need the heat on us."

"Yeah I gotcha ima go home and change and let him know I'm on my way up" I said  he nodded and patted my shoulder and we walked and grabbed the other two Bags packed with bricks of coke and airtight zipped weed.

We walked out to my black Audi. Tarzan and Boog were already gone probably to the strip club. I popped the trunk and took the bottom liner up and stuffed the bag last as flat as I can. I replaced the liner making it seem regular. And threw the bag of my money all the way to the back of the trunk.

After I was done I dapped Ghost upped.
" be safe man and good job you and the boys tonight" Ghost said

"Thanks Ight ima head out to get on the road as soon as possible" I said walking to my car door opening it. Ghost waves walking away as I started the car pulling off.

It's almost 1am and ima bout a hour from home damn. While driving I decided to shoot my cousin a text to let him know what's up.

Chris (philly)💉💊

Aye cuzzo come see me
      this weekend-1:03am

Ard bet see ya soon 🤞🏽
-Chris (Philly)💉💊 1:16am

I texted him come see me which is our code. We say it backwards like that so no one know our plans or try to set us up. He'll see me in the morning but I ain't tryna take that drive by myself.

Bro you should see what India doing. I thought about that maybe she tryna ride but she prolly ain't going be down.

I thought about it a lil longer and just kept driving. Eventually I got home around 2 ish.

I went to my room  and took a long ass shower that was needed. Once I got out and changed to  some sweats and a new white tee. I set there listening to:

While smoking my blunt i saw the time was about 3 and I just decided on calling India and see if she really about it before I put in work to make her mines.

I clicked on her contact while sitting on my bed.

Ring ..... Ring.... Ring

"India..."

*vote*

You ready for the call?
Whats going happen in Philadelphia?

How we feel about the characters let me know anything?