4. I can give you a ride

// Demari POV//

// Demari POV//

It's been a couple weeks since the shootout and car chase happened long story short we found the guys. They mad stupid the car they used belonged to one of them amatuer move. Once we caught them all laid up in there trap with no security. They ended up snitching on their whole crew and I hate snitches no loyalty so, now there bodies is in pieces floating.

Now my boss Ghost is expanding our territory slowly that way meaning more money and work. Other than that it's been pretty chill. i was in last period thinking if I should hit up this girl I met at the trap the other day just need some head nun else can't trust these hoes you know.

I got a text message from my mom when I was about the hit the girl up askin me too pick my sister up she gotta extra shift to cover so of course I said yeah. The bell rang and I got up leaving. I met Boog and Tarzan outside.

" AYYYYEE Theres our boy" Boog shouted pointing at me. I shook my head he acting like I just got released from jail.  Once I reached them, i dapped them up " Wasgood with you niggas."

Tarzan said " None tryna get this paper nigga, Ghost hit the groupchat you see?" I looked at my phone .

Them Niggas

Aye y'all tomorrow we got a drop need all u niggas- G

Rd Boss we gotcha. Meeting tonight? - Tarzan

Yea 11 dont be late lil nigs- G

Rd man chill we there - Boog 

One. See u niggas later - K-9

I dapped up Boog and Tarzan and said " I gotta get Lola from school but, I'll hit yall up later for the meeting"  They shook there heads and said "One". I went and got in the car, I connected the aux and played youngboy on the way to my sister school.

" I'm still in the streets and I'm still thuggin' until them niggas put me under, yeah
That's how we livin' and that's how we going out, you hear me? Open your mouthI say, mama, I'm so sorry"

I bumped my head to the music as I pulled onto the good side of town to get my sister. I put my sister on this side because i don't want her all caught up in my ways . My mom didn't disagree so, now shes at this good middle school called Bright Imangines. Some white people shit I know but, my little sister still ghetto as ever.

Whats that saying you can take the girl out the hood but can't take the hood out the girl. thats my sister that lil girl come with a punch behind her. I shook my head thinking bout it as i pulled up outside.

My lil sister saw me and hopped in immediately " Thank you Jesus your here because that little white girl Jennifer was about to catch these hands."

I busted out laughing and told her "girl sit down... lets go home you hungry?" She shook her head. We were heading home back on to our side of town. When I saw someone who looked like India and a smaller boy next to her walking down the street. She was wearing some jeans and a white tee. I peeped she had on some clean kicks she definitely valid. I didn't know the little boy but hey who cares. 

My sister was talking my ear off about her day but, I tuned her out and pulled up on the side of India I rolled down my passenger window and said her name. She looked and just waved. I've been nicer to her these past couple weeks. She speaks a little more and she don't get so tense around me. I'll dm her everyonce in a while and will have a conversation about school i guess.

I spoke " I can give you a ride to wherever you need to go ma. If you want?"

" No thank-" but before she can finish the boy who looked around Lolas age said " Please India I'm tired of walking"

After what seemed like forever she said fine and got in. India spoke " This my lil brother Josh, Josh this my friend Demari" I nodded my head towards him and continued to drive as she gave me directions to her house. Lola and Josh seem to click in the back seat as G Herbo played through the car. " Who run it... Who you think you ahead of not us..."

After about 10 minutes I pulled up to an apartment complex that looked pretty calm and parked in front of her building. Her lil brother asked if Lola can come in. India just looked at me and Lola pleaded in the back

"Please Demari ion never get to have no fun" with big puppy dog eyes knowing how I feel about those I said "yeah".

We got out the car and I followed behind india to her door. She lived on the second floor. India unlocked the door and they went running in like some lil kids. I entered after India and closed the door locking it. 

We set in the living room it was comfortable and neat her mom must keep it clean, I thought to myself. She played some on the tv and went into the kitchen. After awhile she came out with some to drink and handed me a bottle. " Good looks" I said She just nodded her head and set down.

We set there watching spongebob reruns. But all i could notice was her thighs and how thick she looked. She went and changed to some leggings earlier and now I couldn't stop staring. I bet she got that nyquil pussy put a nigga to sleep. I'm going get some of it one day I'm going be the only one to get it too.

She started lauging at the tv when patrick came out wearing fishnets and high boots. I laughed a little breaking my thoughts. This girl a goof ball. I heard Lola and josh in the back sound like they on the playstation. 

I glanced at India but, I guess she saw me and said " What is there some on my face?"

I shook my head and said " nah you all good shawty" she chuckled and stared at for a second. then turned her head back towards the tv.

" thanks shawty" she said imitating me. I pushed her arm some and saw how relaxed shes becoming.

I thought this would be the perfect time to talk to her more I decided to just say "Can we talk for a second?" She thought for a second maybe this won't go well but, then she opened her mouth and said  " yea I guess about what though?"

At that moment I thought of what to say and how this might get her out her shell, maybe this will be a good outcome to all this bad shit in my life. So I just said...

* Vote and Comment*

What do you think Demari is gone to tell her?

Is India and Demari gone work out?

Thanks for reading leave some comments and opinions!!!!