3. You can Keep him

// ^^India Reign POV//   few Days later Friday

// ^^India Reign POV// few Days later Friday

The hot water hit my body as I began to take a shower, Summer Walker played over my speaker low making sure I didn't wake my little brother. I sung " Please forgive me, I know that I'm stingy cause baby I'm gang 'bout you, ain't playing no games 'bout you I'll go to hell and jail 'bout you boy' as the water dripped offf my body.

After about thirty minutes I got out I looked at the time its 6:15 in the morning meaning I should wake my brother soon after I get ready. I put on a royal blue bodycon dress since it's gonna be hot out today and my white forces on with a jean jacket and finished the rest of my routine. I went to my brother's room to wake him up, but when I knocked on the door he was already going to the bathroom.

Josh spoke "Hey I'll be ready in 30 alright?" I nodded and headed towards the kitchen. I made us some strawberry toastastrudels and juice. My phone dinged as I got a notification from my aunt

Auntie (in london)

Hey how is everything there I just paid this month rent 4 u

Okay thanks and we good going to school rn

Okay. Have a good day love you, tell Josh too.

Love you too bye Auntie

When i looked at the time it was now 7:30, I yell for josh to come on. We left the apartment and headed to the school. I walk him to school every morning since it's on the way to the highschool. Once we got to fredrick middle I gave him a hug and said " I love you Josh, stay out of trouble and have a great day." I handed him a $10 before leaving for lunch. After about 25 minutes of walking, I reached my school.

I walked into school with my head down feeling people push into me. I walked to my locker and put my combo in to grab the books I needed for today. While I was standing at my locker I felt eyes on me but, I didn't turn around. After about a minute I felt someone smack my ass. i turned around taking my taser out to see this boy name Remy.

He put his hands up in defense " Hey ma chill out... When you gone let me fuck?" He said while getting closer.

I scoffed and was about two seconds from tasing his ass before a somewhat tall built guy came between us and pushed him off. He whispered something into Remy ear that I couldn't hear. i still did't know who it was cus his back was towards me. Till he turned around and spoke.

" you good? That nigga lucky he still here putting his hands on a female like that" Demari said

I just stood there froze and eventually spoke after he snapped in my face " Uhh yea" I turned around and bent down to get my books that fell. Demari was right there beside me helping. What is wrong with this nigga he usually mean asf I thought.

He handed me the books "Here India" I worked up the couarage and said "thanks... why you being so nice?" He chuckled a lil and just said "Just be more careful alright and put that taser away." he walked off after smiling at me. Man that smile wooo oceans eleven. I shook my head closed my locker and headed to first period.

I don't really have friends at this school it's second semester and senior year I'm just tryna hurry up and graduate. I'm focused on taking care of Joshua and making sure we got money that why I dont hang out that much anymore.

It's now lunch and I just went and set at this table in da corner and ate these chips I brought from home. I gave Josh the last bit of cash I had this morning so chips for lunch till I get home.

While I was scrolling through instagram someone came and set across from me. What is really wrong with this nigga!?!?!?!? Demari just Set there with a smile and looked at me. I peeped his fine ass tattoos but looked back down.

"India why you not eating moe?" Demari said first.

I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to scroll avoiding eye contact from him. That didnt work for long as he spoke more authoritatively "Aye look I aint bout to play the silent game with your ass now look at me and answer my question."

Wooa you got it dadd— wait no stop

I looked up not wanting to make his stupid ass mad cause he was making me mad. "I'm just not eating okay?" It came off with a little attitude but he just smirked and said " Ahh progress well here"

He handed me a 20 dollar bill and said " Use it wisely attitude." With that he got up walking off giving me no time to protest or give it back to him.

He been acting all nice today to me, he even popped up on my instagram with some likes. I don't know what was going through his head at all I thought but, again I was rudely interrupted but, this time by this girl name Cece. She was with her whole group of friends actually,here we go.

Cece spoke "I see you speaking to my nigga... I'm telling you once and one time only stay away from him"

Her ugly friend in the back hyping her talking bout some "Periodt sis let her know" Like I want drag her bald butt.

I contained myself and just said " Who? Demari... oh you can have him. Actually if he your nigga tell him stop talking to me"

I was not finna fight no girl over that rude nigga. People think I'm all nice and shit but they don't know the real India Reign. She just loooked at me and was like "Bitch I bet not catch you talking to him again or we gone fight"

I got up grabbed my bag and left. The whole school know for a fact Cece sleep and claim every dude and that Demari ass is single as can be. Ain't nobody worried about that hoe. I stopped at the vending machine and use the 20 Demari gave me and got some snack for the rest of the day and I grabbed Josh some too.

*School bell rings*

"Dang school over already" I said to myself, I got up heading out of school to start walking towards my brother school to get him. Once I got there he was already outside waiting on me. We began walking home he was telling me about how his social studies teacher was tripping talking bout they got a test tomorrow. I laughed and said " Well seems like your studying tonight" He shot me a really mofo look " Well before, we can stop and get some food from Eddie's on the way in"

He spoke " Really!? Bet .... Oh I forgot to tell you coach said the tournament start next weekend for basketball." I gave him some dap and said " alright you gone be ready and you going to all the practices. No faking sick cause you know you can beat them okay?" He just nodded.

After we got food we went into the house and ate. I showered while Josh was studying. When I got out an checked my phone I got a dm from Demari ass. It was a reaction to my story I just liked his response and Left it like that.

I think this mans might be smoking crack cause there is no way his fine ass like me especially the way he acts.

Josh came upstairs soon after and told me he done his work and studying and went to his room. I laid down in my bed and did some last minute work while watching the movie Burlesque on hulu.

Around 10 I made sure the apartment was all locked up and there was no mess. Josh was knocked out in his room. I turned his tv off and went into my room. Its just us two so I make sure we good. I thought about him and how i want him to have a good life. Eventually I fell asleep not ready for whats to come.

* Vote and Comment*

What you guys gone think happens next?

You think Demari gone continue to move in on India?

Hopefully you guys liked it. Sorry for mistaked this my first book. Let me know if you like the pace too.