13. Mixed Signals

//India POV// 

//India POV// 

We got back to his Aunt Robin's house about an hour ago. It's around 7 we were all just chilling Tiffany went upstairs so it was just us 5 talking about random shit. I really clicked with JuJu. I don't really have that many girl friends or friends after everything.  

Me and Ju went to the kitchen since she was getting hungry again.  We set at the kitchen with our snacks and started talking. 

"You ready for your little boy to come?" I asked her eating some chips. She smiled hard "Am I ready.." she huffed "hell yes I like being pregnant and all but my back is killing me and this little boy active especially when James talk " she shook her head

"Aww but that sounds so cute" I smiled at her she was eating. When She stared at me for a moment. 

" So India you and Demari what going on with that?" She teased putting her spoon in her yogurt. I shook my head knowing were this was heading. The whole time we were in Victoria's Secret she was trying convince me to buy all these sexy sets. I just ended up buying some underwear since it was a 10 for $35 sale can't pass that sale up.

"I don't know what your talking about. Were just friends we actually just got close." I said causing Ju to roll her eyes. 

"Girl if you were just a friend you wouldn't be here right now meeting all of us. He must trust you or like you to have you up here. So tell me whats on your mind?" She said giving me the 'bitch you know I'm right face'. 

"Okay maybe were close but that's all. I'm just tryna vibe right now because I feel like its just a bunch of mixed signals back and forth between us. I'm not tryna rush into anythings so right now we cool." I said not tryna sound so confusing lol. 

She took a second before responding " Whats these mixed signals? What my big headed cousin do?" We both began laughing. 

"Nothing major it was just before we got close he was jhi mean to me now we all cool. I forgave him I'm just tryna not get hurt. I been through alot already." I said be one hundred percent truthful. 

" Aww I'm going smack him in his big head being mean to you. But trust me he probably ain't mean nun of it he act all hard but I can tell he got a soft spot for you. Give him some time. Bro I sound like some wise granny it gotta be this kid..." She rubbed her stomach as we laughed. She really cool peoples  " Let me go use this bathroom 'bout to pee on myself laughing. " She got up heading out the kitchen. A second later Demari came strolling into the kitchen and set next to me. 

"I hear y'all in here laughing what y'all talking about?" He asked as he put his arm around me and grabbed some chips with his other hand.  I looked at him like he was crazy 

"First off nothing you need to worry about and second how you just gone eat my chips like dat" I smacked my lips boutta push him back.  He just held tighter and laid his head in my neck yawning.