Prologue/Intro

You don't have to read this chapter. It is entirely optional to do so.

This is an introduction and is quite obviously NOT a poem.

I just wanted to point out the fact that this is obviously not a story, meaning that you can read this compilation of poems in whatever order you'd like to read it in.

So, this chapter is basically me recommending you to click on by to the contents page of this book and then just read whatever poem you like - whatever title seems appealing or interesting to you. Or you could be really sweet and unbiased and read it in chronological order!

Seriously though, I'm not saying only read the one's you want to read, I'm just saying that you guys are able to read this in whatever order you'd like to, and PLEASE, by all means, read all of my lovely little poems.

I mean I do write/post/publish them for all of you to see.

They're all written by me, this isn't some weird mix of poems like my other book "Short Creepy Horror Stories" which contained short stories - EXACTLY HALF OF WHICH were written by me while the other half weren't, however I did credit the other author's so don't worry, you can't sue me for it lol. Or copyright me for it - whatever.

I'm gonna politely shut up now, and let you readers proceed to venture across the pale pages of my books.

Oh and I'd just like to say, that people in general write poems when they're in low moods or when they're feeling blue or melancholy for whatever reason. And just because most of my poems are apparently "deep" as others have put it in the past, does NOT mean that I'm someone who is constantly depressed.

I am also NOT philosophical AT ALL. I just have many sides to me I guess.

I'd also like to say a very ISFP thing, and that is to NOT JUDGE ME BASED OFF OF MY POEMS. Please. Thank you.

I hope you all enjoy reading them, and if you find some of them cringeworthy - then no offence to you but I don't think you're gonna get very far in life with cringe-phobia (the fear of cringing due to something). I personally don't think any of these are cringeworthy, more so dark and somewhat depressing. But there are the occasional fun ones!

DISCLAIMER: The emotions conveyed in these poems do NOT reflect my emotions.

(Besides, I don't know if you guys have noticed, but almost all of the poems that I've read are sad. Try and name one that's not sad. See? That's hard to do.)

What I will do though, is name sad (BUT AMAZING) poems that other famous poets have written:

Tissue (about how much we use trees and what an important role they end up playing in our lives and how precious they are to us in so many ways)

War Photographer (about PTSD, guilt and war)

Poppies (about war and loss and mourning)

Kamikaze (about how a Japanese warrior fled back home during war and was instantly not spoken to or even looked at because his actions were considered dishonourable)

And the list goes on...

But I'll let you all read mine!

I hope you enjoy 'em all! Or at least some of them.. lol.