Chapter 3

-
-Third Person POV- (Still a year ago)

"Taehyung?"

"Luna?" Taehyung said surprisingly as he was expecting Jungkoook totally forgetting that his aunt is probably still in the house.

"Ummm Do you want to come in?" She said as she watched a fidgeting Taehyung by the door.

"Yes, please" he says and walks in as Luna disappears to call Jungkook.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked as he came from the hall entrance.

"Oh well, ummmm my parents left out of town and I was wondering if I could stay here for the night."

"Sure, were gonna stay up till midnight to open presents, if that's fine with you." Luna said as she reappeared from the kitchen. Taehyung automatically agreed as he really liked the idea of staying up late just to open presents even if he didn't get any. Soon Jungkook and Taehyung went to Jungkook's room they played a round of tag and some hide and seek before they got really tired and just laid there on the floor.

"Hey, Jungkook" Taehyung said staring into the ceiling.

"Hmmmm"

"Merry Christmas"

"It's midnight, already?"

"Yup" he said as they both sat up. Luna then walked in and gave Jungkook a small box and said "Merry Christmas" to both boys and went to bed. Jungkook then went to his closet and came back holding another small box.

"Here, I was going to give it to you when we came back to school but your here today soooo" he said as he handed Taehyung the small box.

"Thank you so much, Jungkook" he said as takes the small box in his hand. As he opens he finds a small butterfly locket.

"Oh my gosh! it's beautiful, thank you" Taehyung said as he lunged towards Jungkook and engulfed him into a hug that sent Jungkook going down with Taehyung following

"Oh my gosh! it's beautiful, thank you" Taehyung said as he lunged towards Jungkook and engulfed him into a hug that sent Jungkook going down with Taehyung following. They were in the positions as before they were so mesmerized in each other's eyes, the other didn't realize who leaned first but soon their lips connected into a soft kiss. They  stayed there for a second letting their lips linger there not knowing what was really happening and once they realized both pulled away, blushes on their faces.

After an awkward silence they decided to go to bed. So there they were staring at each other ready to go to bed.

-Morning Time-
Taehyung's POV

I woke up to the most greasiest thing I've ever laid my eyes on. The boy that holds some much beauty just in his soul. It's just amazing how beautiful one human being can be.

I took a piece of his fringe and pulled it behind his ears. He then started to wake up. His eyes fluttered open. "Good morning" he said as he look at me straight in the eyes. And that's when I finally knew I completely fell for him.