Chapter 20

Third Person

"I DIDNT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL! Y'ALL NOT GONNA GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME!"sounds of clashing pans rang through the house.

"All of you wake up!" Groans were heard and eyes were rubbed as everyone woke up to a furious Luna and Gahyeon cooking food laughing at her girlfriends immaturity.

"Why the hell were you guys up in the middle of the night making a bunch of noise"

Everyone was just avoiding contact with her. After awhile of just getting ignored, she just gave up.

"Hurry up do you guys want to go hiking or not?"

"Luna let's go later, let us sleep more," Jungkook said rubbing his eyes.

"Are you serious right now? Do you know what time it is right now?" Luna said shaking head, "it's 4 in the AFTERNOON."

They all got up, eyes wide, going rushing to go take showers and change. All the boys running around like crazy chicken with their heads cut off. After about half an hour all seven boys were all ready to go hike up the mountains.

When they soon found the path and started for the hike.

"So guys there's a water fall at the very top." Taehyung said. "Also be careful there's a few-"

"THERES A F*CKING SNAKE!!"

"Ahhh" they all screamed running leaving Taehyung by himself laughing, shaking his head.

"Taehyung why didn't you tell us there were f*cking snakes out here" Hoesok said

"I was about to." He said with a giggle.

"I hate snakeu" Hoseok said.

After about two hours of hiking they reached the waterfall. It was big and beautiful.

The boys open arrival discarded their shirt and pants and jumped into the water

The boys open arrival discarded their shirt and pants and jumped into the water. While the girls just laughed at the boys behavior. They ended up tying a rope to one of the trees.

"Ok who's going first!" Namjoon said turning around after making the knot on the tree.

"I'll go!" Yoongi said. They all cheered.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Yoongi" they screamed as the boy grabbed the rope wrapping it around his hand while the other grabbed the top. Taking a few steps back.

"I hate you all" he screamed, regretting his decision, running as fast as he could and he let go. It was amazing as if you were flying. Being in the mist of the air. Like you just let go of everything. The view as beautiful as ever. The sun lighting up the trees that surround the area. The waterfall, that's still falling just as perfect as ever. The beauty of everything just being there all together. The boy then hit the water, swimming up to see everyone at the edge looking back at him.

"Woooo! Yeahhhhh!" he screamed, making the others giggle and scream. Soon the boys came all different moves. Each one throwing themselves with different moves. One with back flips, the other with cannon balls. At the end everyone trying to up the other with different moves and tricks, just having fun and splashing in the water.

After awhile everyone just sat and relaxed waiting for the sun to set. Jungkook pulled Taehyung aside, walking towards the waterfall, going through it to sit on the rocks. There the two sat next to each other, hand and hand, enjoying the silence in each other's company. The sun soon started to set.

"Look Jungkook! It so beautiful" Taehyung said as he pointed at that was peaking through the water.

"Yeah, so beautiful," he said as he looked at Taehyung. His tan skin glowing from the cast of light the sun was illuminating. His big boxy smile shinning big and bright as ever. The sparkles in his eye that were glistening brighter than any star in the sky. His brown locks swaying with the passing breeze. All he could think about was how magnificently beautiful and kind one soul could be. It's as if even those words weren't good enough to describe him and just how marvelous he is. It was like nothing could.

The two boys stayed like that for a while, just looking into each other's eyes observing each and every feature that the other had. Their eyes telling all the love in their hearts. Both leaned in, the kiss was astonishing. It was short but sweet. Their foreheads pressed against each other, as their breathing mixed. The younger having his hands wrapped around the older's waist, while the older's on the younger's neck. 

"Please don't leave me, Taehyung," Jungkook said as he brought the older closer.

"I promise I won't ever, I could never, not till the day I die."  He said as a tear slipped his eye.  They both pulled away smiling, giggling at each other. Jungkook brought his hand up and wiped Taehyung's tears.

"Don't cry you silly goose," he said as he chuckled at the older. "Come on bub," he said as he stood up and extended his arm. "Let's go,"

"Okay I'll be there in a minute, you can go with out me,"

Jungkook had walked out and found everyone starting to walk to the path going back to the cabin. They all turned around to the sound of Jungkook running back. Soon Taehyung comes back as well. They all made their back way to the cabin and all slept in taekooks room this time. Some on the floor and the others on the couch. All of them liking the present of just being with each other.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The next morning

All of them got up and made there way packing up there stuff to go back home. They all had gotten their stuff ready and every one getting in the van, waiting for Taehyung to get back from the bathroom. So that they could go back home. After about five minutes they headed back home.

When they got back to the apartment, they had plopping themselves on the couch, before going to the nearest seven eleven, as they were gonna have another sleep over, and the group had decided to play a crazy game of  truth and dare.

———————————————————————————
How was your day?

I love you all for voting for me, ur comments, ur amazing opinions, u just in general, u reading my books. It's just great thank you all.

All never forget u all u voters, u commenters, u readers, u supporters💜💜💜💜💜