Chapter 15

Jungkook's POV

We were all sitting at the lunchroom sitting at our normal table just eating and talking about random stuff. Some girls were looking at me, but I really didn't care. Then some girl came up to our table with chocolates. Everybody's eyes were on her she walking towards me. Taehyung, who was sitting next to me, started glaring at her.

"Umm E-Exuse me," She said scared, "Will you go to prom with me?" She said as she held out the chocolates.

"Oh, prom is coming up," I said just now realizing.

"Yes, so will you," I knew I wasn't going to go with her, I was going to ask Taehyung, but I didn't want to do what Jennie did to me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I can't," I said awkwardly, but the weird part was that she smiled, but you could see in her eyes that she was sad.

"It's alright, I understand," She said and she left. Huh that was easier then I thought. I looked back at Taehyung and he scoffed and turned away. Then everyone started to go back to what they were doing.

As the day went bye I got more and more girls and some boys asking to go to prom with them. It was funny because they still didn't know my name. Now Taehyung and I were walking together when we reached his locker. As he opened his locker another girl approached Jungkook. She was about to say something when Taehyung snapped.

"He not interested in you now leave,"

"And how do you know that,"

"Because he likes me not you, were dating now leave him alone before I break your face in and believe me when I tell you I WILL," And the girl ran. He turned to me.

" jealous, bub?"i said chuckling.

"Oh shut up!" He said blushing. He shut his locker and we headed out.

"So what are you gonna be doing prom night?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know, probably just stay home, get some wings and watch Netflix, unless you know someone ask me to go with them," he says.

"Yeah if only,"

"Hey!" He said as he hit my shoulder. Then we just we kept talking and then went home.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Taehyung's POV

I was walking around worriedly looking for Jungkook. It was free period and I couldn't find him anywhere. He wasn't at any of his classes. A bunch of questions ran through my mind. Where was he? What if he got sick? What if they started bullying him again? I was going crazy.

After about 20 minutes I went to go back to the music room. I sat down at the piano and then I fell asleep. I woke up ten minutes before the next bell would ring, I was about to go back to sleep when I saw a rose petal. I grabbed it and caressed it softly. I got up and grabbed my bag about to leave when I saw another petal and another and another, a whole path.

People stared, looking at me like I was crazy as I grabbed every petal but I really didn't care. Once I got the the end it was a big crowd of people in-front of the lunchroom door, they all turned around and looked at me and then they separated. I hesitated as I opened the door. Once the doors opened you could hear a big pop sound and confetti flying everywhere. The room was filled with roses on the walls and petals on the floor.

Then a figure with a black suit approached me, he bowed a little and held out a rose. I couldn't see very well as there was confetti in my eyes.

"Will you go to prom with me?"

"No"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Third Person POV

Taehyung then went back to the music room. He sat at the piano again and was about to fall asleep again when he heard sniffles. He turned around and saw Jungkook crying in a corner, with a cactus.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook, why are you crying?" Taehyung said as he approached him.

"You said yes didn't you?" Taehyung not knowing what the other was talking about didn't answer.

"I guess you really did," and Jungkook got up from his seat and was about to leave.

"You got me a cactus," Taehyung said as he admired the plant.

"Yeah but you don't need it now," Jungkook said sadly.

"Why not?"

"Because your not going to prom with me, your going with Jackson," he mumbled defeated.

"And why would I do that?" Taehyung said as he looked at Jungkook who was surprised.

"But he- he had the roses and the- the confetti and the-,"

"But I didn't say yes," Taehyung said, "Was the proposal nice? Yeah sure, but I don't want to go with him, I want to go with you. I could care less how you ask me, you could buy me a rock and I would still say yes. I like you, and the fact that you still remember I like cacti and cacti flowers, means more to me then if you buy me something super expensive."

"Thank you, Taehyung," He said and they kissed. "So, will you go to prom with me?"

"No"

"Taehyung, didn't you-,"

"I'm just kidding of course I'll go with you,"

And they stayed there till school was over.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hoseok had just got to lunch and he sat down with his friends, surprising(not really) Taehyung was on Jungkook's lap and they were making out. So they all ignored it and ate there food. That was until another girl came up to the table. Jungkook then stopped kissing Taehyung, as he assumed she was there for him. But what surprised everyone was she was talking to Hoseok.

"Will you go to prom with me?" She said as she stood there staring at him. Hoseok was looking at the girl and then she caught Yoongi's gaze. He had to make the older jealous.

"Yeah"

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Imma bit late but I gonna post before today ends but I think it's five chapters of it's not I'm sorry. Thank you five readers and 1 voted. I'll never forget u💜💜💜