Chapter 17

Third Person POV

"Hoseok!"

BANG

"Siyeon!"

"I'm sorry you scared me,"

"Give me that pan!" He said as he snatched the pan from her. Then he ran to Hoseok, who's nose was now bleeding.

"Are you okay?" He said bending down to Hoseok's level.

"Yeah I'm good, but dang (stream Ddaeng) She has a strong arm!"

"Yeah, she's a softball national chap," He said to which she smiled proudly. "Don't just stand there and look stupid go get some ice!" He said then brought Hoseok to the couch as he kneeled between his legs. Siyeon then ran back into living room giving Yoongi the ice and some bandages before running off.

Siyeon secretly stood behind the wall near the living room. Watching the two boys. Yugyeom has noticed her and stood behind her.

"What are we looking at?" He whispered into Siyeon's ear.

"My brother and his, fingers crossed, new boyfriend,"

"Come on, leave them alone," and he grabbed Siyeon's hand dragging them both upstairs. The girl blushed at the sudden contact.

"Which ones your room?" He asked, she pointed to the door behind them and they entered the room and both sat on Siyeon's hammock. Both looking at each other.

"You got any bored games?"

"Yeah," she turned slightly and grabbed scrambled. "You know how to play?"

"No"

"Okay, I'll teach you!" So Siyeon taught Yugyeom how to play scramble and then they played for two hours until they heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Siyeon have you seen- oh Yugyeom there you are!"

"Hey SuA!" He said waving.

"Ok meet me down stairs and we can start the project,"

"Okay!" Yugyeom then looked at Siyeon, who was looking at their hands which were still together. She blushes and looks away. Yugyeom then kissed her hand then stood up and walked towards the door.

"Bye Siyeon," and he left, leaving Siyeon a squealing and blushing mess. She put her hand on her heart to find it was beating rapidly.

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ
(Downstairs two hours ago)

Yoongi was cleaning the blood off of Hoseok's face while Hoseok held the ice pack in place. They were looking at each other, neither breaking the stare. They were unconsciously getting closer until there lips meet. But as soon as it started it end as Yoongi pulled away.

"Are you ok? Does it still hurt?" Yoongi asked looking down, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah it does. It hurts right here," he said as he grabbed Yoongi's hands and placed it on his heart. Yoongi could feel the others heart that was beating at a fastened pace.

"Yoongi," He said causing the younger to look up, " I like you a lot. I know I scared you before and I know I messed up, but Yoongi I care about you, like a lot, and-and....will you be my boyfriend." Yoongi was shocked by this he didn't know what to think. A part of him didn't believe this was happening right now and that it was just a dream and if not then he was lying. The other part of him knew Hoseok meant it and that it wasn't a dream, it was real and Hoseok was being genuine.

"Yes"

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
(At the school)

The two were in each other's embrace swaying to the slow music that fell to there ears. They stood there with smiles on their faces they were so close to each other. It was like they would fall if the one didn't support the other. They pulled away looking at each other, both admiring what the the other had. They both then leaned in for a kiss. It was a sweet kiss, innocent and full of love. They pulled away and they held hands before running towards Jungkook's car.

They were now at Jungkook's house eating pizza and cuddling on the couch. The two were alone as Luna and Gahyeon went on a date. Yes the girls are finally dating as Gahyeon asked Luna out as Luna was to scared to ask the other.

The final episode of SpongeBob had just ended and the boys decided to go upstairs. Once they closed the door behind them before they stared into each other's eyes getting lost once again. Then they pulled each other into another kiss but this time there was something more, they wanted something more.

 Then they pulled each other into another kiss but this time there was something more, they wanted something more

N A M J U E S U S

They laid there panting softly. Jungkook soon pulled Taehyung closer, as the younger was now cuddled on to Jungkook's bare chest.

"I love you, Taehyung"

"I love you too, Jungkook"

The next morning

Taehyung soon woke up as the sunlight ladies across his eyelids. As he got up he saw Jungkook already staring at him, caressing his hair. As he watched Jungkook, the memories of the night before started to flood back into his mind. He started blushing and hid under the cover. That was until Jungkook started to tick him causing him to take the blankets of his head.

"You embarrassed my little cub," Jungkook said caressing his check.

"No" he said while blushing.

"Well then come on then let's go shower," he said as he got up from the bed.

"Carry me," He said, Jungkook was going to refuse but then he used his puppy dog eyes and made grabby hands to the younger and he couldn't deny the older was adorable so he picked him up and took him towards the shower. They had finished getting ready and now Jungkook was making breakfast for the both of them.

They had turned on some music and they started screaming the lyrics, to Ugh by BTS.

"Hey Taehyung, lets do something today?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung just nodded agreeing half consciously as he was distracted by the new episode of spongebob.

"Let's go to Lotte world." At the sound of that Taehyung jumped up and down rushing Jungkook to get ready, totally forgetting about the breakfast. Then in half an hour, there they were in Lotte world.

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777
I have been procrastinating  so much on updating, and I am very sorry. I will try to update more as I have a lot more time now, you know the quarantine thing or whatever. So yeah, also I'll never forget you five readers and 2 voters and one commenter. 💜💜💜also stream Map Of Soul: 7 💜💜💜