Chapter 25

Third Person POV

Dear Jungkook,

By now you will already know what has happened to me and I'm probably dead.

You will also be told that I have lung cancer and that my body has stopped reacting to the antibiotics.

I'm sorry I couldn't tell you about it earlier, and I know It was selfish of me to not tell you. But I couldn't see you hurt anymore. I couldn't see those tears in your eyes and that I was the reason for those tears, I just couldn't.

You were going through a lot already. You were getting bullied and all I could think about was your pain.

I had found out about the lung cancer about a year or two ago. The doctors said I was lucky enough to live this long but they didn't know how long it would last.

You had always wondered why my parent were never around. Why I always had to stay at your place or why I always slept over. When my parents had found out my body stopped reacting to the antibiotics and the doctors couldn't do anything about it. They traveled across the world to try to find a doctor to help me but it was already to late and my condition had gotten worse and it was to the point were they didn't know how many more days I could live for.

But I already knew I was going to die. I knew and I accepted it. I tried to live all my days happily with you. Always tried to put a smile on your face. All I wanted to do was be with you.

I tried to convince my self that maybe if you hated me you wouldn't care if I died and I could just watch you be happy from afar. But my love for you just kept growing and growing and I couldn't keep myself away from you. I couldn't hurt you more then what I am doing right now, I just couldn't.

I remembered the first conversation I had with you. It was in that small music room in the high school. You were crying, while you were trying to put ointment on your cuts. I wanted to cry when I saw you. But when you saw me walk in, you just wiped your tears and put on a straight face. That was the moment I knew I had to be strong. That I had to be strong not just for me but for you too.

After that day I just kept falling for you more and more. I remember when I first hurt you. I cried and cried that day because I thought you hated me. I couldn't bring myself to even be in the same room as you because I felt embarrassed by the misunderstanding I had created. I cried even more when I thought you hated yourself because of me. That you changed yourself because of what I said. I could never forgive my self for that. But when you said it was because of the bullying, I had felt relived but it still hurt. I'm sorry, Jungkook. I hope you can for give me.

After the day you had passed out I had to make sure you had eaten properly. Making sure you were healthy and not skipping meals. I just couldn't see you go through that again.

There was days I just wanted to cry and go kill myself because of this stupid disease. But when I saw your smile, it was like I could breath again after every cut I had made. All I could hear was your laughter under the water I tried to drown myself with. You just being you made me happy, made my world happy. Made my death happy.

Even when you were overweight you still always had a smile every time I talked to you. Your laugh just as contagious. After ever beating you still would joke around just for me. I loved you for who you were back then and for who you are now. I loved how you looked how you are. I loved the little baby fat you had in your tummy and arms even though you were self conscious about it. I loved how you words would sound like a lisp when you got excited. I loved how you would laugh at the stupidest jokes, you would even laugh about Jin's dad jokes. You were my perfect.

No matter how much I say this I will forever be sorry that I left you. Making a promise I knew at the end I could never fulfill. Knowing I would have to leave you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied. I'm sorry that I couldn't stay. I'm sorry for everything.

There's so much I wish I could bring you. So much where I wished to go with you. So much I wish to see with you. So much I wish to do with you. So much just to be with you. All the places and things I wanted to do with you. It looks like dream now in my eyes. But I still wanted to believe that it could still happen. That it was possible just for a little while that it could be real. But now it's just a figment of my imagination. A big figment that will always stay close to my heart, forever and always. A figment that I'll never forget, a figment that will stay with me until I take my very last breath. A figment that I always love because if I'm dead or alive,

I will always love you Jeon Jungkook

Your bub,
Kim Taehyung

Jungkook sat there on the rocks watching as the waterfall hits the lake once again. The water flowing from the top of the cliff. He closed the letter and took out the locker Taehyung had with the letter, tears flowing down his checks. The same locket he gave Taehyung on this day a year ago, that he found with the letter in the cabin. He opened the locket and let out a soft chuckle. As he saw the picture inside, a picture of them that Christmas Day, when he was still overweight and a Taehyung who was pecking cheek.

"I love you Kim Taehyung. Your the only one I could ever love because your love was for me even before all the Changes."

8888888888888888888888888888888888

How was your day?

I really enjoyed making this book. I planned it to go with something different in the beginning but I love how it turned out. Make sure to check out my new books that I'm going to make. Just so u know I'm going to make two but one at a time. I hope you loved the book. I didn't proof read the chapters 22 and 23 so yeah.

I'll never forget you readers, voters, commenter, and everyone who supports this book. 💜💜💜💜💜

Also, its_cc10  don't hate me 🥶💜