Red Night

Izumi was excited to start her internship with Gran Torino. She had trained a few times before with him while she was younger, and though Izumi remembers how strict he was, just what she needed. Izumi arrived at Gran Torino's house and opened the door to see Gran Torino standing behind.

Gran Torino: You are late, Izumi.

Izumi: It is just 5 minutes!

Gran Torino: It doesn't matter time is of the essence!

At that moment, Gran Torino activated his quirk and dashed at incredible speeds, landing above the door frame behind Izumi.

Gran Torino: Come on! Typically I would have started with some silly prank, but we have to train as much as we can! Even 5 minutes its a lot!

Gran Torino then dashed around Izumi, bouncing around at incredible speeds.

Gran Torino: Come on, try to hit me! Use those flashy quirks of yours and come at me!

Izumi activated her quirks and tried to hit Gran Torino, but he kept dodging and hitting her. After 30 minutes, Izumi couldn't continue and fell to the ground.

Izumi: *pant*This is worse*pant* than what*pant* I remember *pant*

Gran Torino: It will only get worse from here, so get ready!

Izumi: What?!

Gran Torino: Listen, Izumi, you are the heir of the symbol of peace, you have to be more powerful, only then you will beat your brother and restore peace.
Izumi: H-how, do you know about my brother?

Gran Torino: Who do you think you are talking to?! Idiot!

Izumi: O-oh, right.

Gran Torino: Anyways, as I was saying, you must defeat Izuku, no Dark Phoenix is probably the most dangerous villain there is out there now, and he will only get stronger. Perhaps as we are speaking, he is mustering his forces, preparing for an attack. With every attack he launches, the heroes weaken, there will be a point where he will overwhelm us. I believe that point will be when your father retires, that is why you have to take his place as soon as possible.

Izumi: I see, this is the first time I have seen you so severe.

Gran Torino: Of course, that is because I am afraid that history will repeat itself.

Izumi: What do you mean.

Gran Torino: Long time ago, there was a villain just like your brother, who rallied thousands to side and continuously weakened the government until it yielded, and he was the ruler of Japan in all but name, preferring to be in the shadows. His reign of terror was brought to an end by your father. Now it seems Izuku is going a similar path that this villain took, and it must be your job to bring him down, do you understand?

Izumi: Yes, sensei...

Gran Torino: Enough chatting, get up time to train again!

Izumi: Yes, sensei!

Gran Torino and Izumi kept training until the night. Just when Izumi couldn't move a single muscle, they stopped. The next day was the same, they woke up, ate breakfast, and started training, but in the afternoon, Gran Torino gave Izumi a surprise.

Gran Torino: Tonight, we are going to fight villains!

Izumi: What do you mean?