Eye of the Storm

A T.V broadcasted its news program.

"With the recent attacks by the League of Villains, the country has been put in a state of emergency as there is the worry of a new attack. The military has taken control of the most populated cities, they try to maintain order as riots break out throughout the whole country. The situation has been made worse as the prime minister has resigned and control of the government has been passed down to the minister of defence, Hage Senshi. There is fear that the military will take over in a coup against the emperor. What awaits our nation? Only time will tell...."

The T.V shuts down.

We see the U.A teachers in a conference room along with Detective Naomasa and recently promoted Commander Levi.

Naomasa: So as you can see, the situation is getting worse day by day, the public opinion of us is also dropping fast, having decreased by 53% since the USJ attack. If things continue like this, our demise is inevitable.

Levi: Indeed, we must do something to turn the tables around.

All Might: But what can we do?

Nezu: We wait.

All Might: We can't wait! If we wait, All for One will just become more powerful!

Aizawa: I have to agree with All Might here.

Midnight: Huh?! Why? You don't usually do.

Aizawa: I don't know who this All for One character is, I have just heard rumours, some rumours were of his unmatched power. If this All for One is strong enough to make All Might get worried, then the stories are real, and we should be concerned as well.

Present Mic: I agree with Aizawa!

Midnight: Me too, then.

Nezu: You are forgetting that we can't do anything if we don't know where they are.

Aizawa: Good point, then I will find their hideout.

Nezu: Aizawa, do you really think that would be easy? Remember who you are fighting against, not just All for One, but the League, and who is the brain of the League? Izuku. Do you really think he hasn't foreseen us searching his base and that he hasn't installed some sort of advanced security system?

Aizawa: Now that you put it that way...

All Might: We can't just let All for One be free and do as he pleases!

Naomasa: All Might please calm down.

Nezu: I know you are frustrated All Might, but it is our best course of action. We have to wait until they attack us, then we will put a tracker on one of the villains, and that will lead us straight to them.

Snipe: Sounds good, I agree with Nezu.

Ectoplasm: Me too.

Midnight: But what will we do while we wait?

Nezu: Train the new generation of heroes, of course! Their final exams are near, so they must be prepared. Remember as well that if we fail, these kids will be the ones to save us in the future.

Vlad King: Will the training camp still be done for the first-year students?

Nezu: Yes, of course.

Vlad King: Don't you think that will be an excellent target for the villains? I know you said we want them to attack us, but I don't want to endanger the students.