Chapter 1

"Just burn his body. Leave no trails behind okay?!" JK the famous mafia gave orders to his right hand man Yoongi. 

"Yup okay. But aren't your late for college though?" Yoongi asked. 

"And when did I ever in my life followed the rules?!When I go it'll be the time, the college starts", JK said cockily. 

"Yeah I know, but won't your beauty be there? Your not going to see him then?!", Yoongi said giving him a smirk. 

"Why do you think I go that college anyways.Only to look at him. If not I won't be wasting my time in that dull boring uni" JK rolled his eyes. 

"When are you gonna say your feelings to him. For how many days your just gonna just stare at him from far & kill scums like these?", Yoongi is really frustrated now. 

"Soon. Very soon. Till then I'm gonna be like his shadow & protect him from rotten scums like these. How dare he tried to touch my baby, even after he said that he's  not interested in him?!", JK spits on the dead body which was lying in a pool of blood so horribly. 

"Hmmmm. Okay he deserves that. But don't waste anymore time. Just say to him ASAP."Yoongi sighs. 

JK just nods his head & leaves the eerie dark basement. 

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

A hard slap was given to the girl who was kneeling down in the changing locker rooms. 

Her face has a visible hand print. Her clothes are little messed up. Her hair is pretty messed up too. And she has a broken lip. From that fresh blood is slowly dripping down on her uniform. 

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my man. But you still had the audacity to look at him & you even tried to flirt with him. How dare you bitch", Taehyung slapped the girl once again. 

The girl whimpered in pain. 

"Stop whining bitch. If I see you ever like ever again, even a short radius near my man I'll kill you & bury your body. JK is mine & mine alone. He'll always be mine. He doesn't need sluts like you, who spreads their legs to everyone. Your pussy is sooo lose if any man enters your hole it'll just slide in & even then it'll have enough space to stuff something in it. My ass is made for him. The perfect fine ass in the whole college. He'll be getting a taste only of this. He doesn't need to look at sluts like you", Taehyung growls at the girl. 

"Now get lost. Keep in mind it's my final warning". The girl whimpers in pain & staggers out of the room. 

'This will what happen to any bitch if he/she tries to flirt with my man or even try to look at him.Jk baby soon you'll be mine. I'll make you mine.'

Kim Taehyung thought about it to himself. 

The 2 of them mad & crazy for each other, without even knowing about each other's feelings. 

A/N: so how was it. Da first chapter? Any thoughts? 

Till nxt time😘😘😘💜💜💜💜💜💜💜