Chapter 13

(Some gory details, skip if you don't wanna read it) 

In the next week Hobi got all the info about Tae's sister. He was so shocked & angry to know what happened to her body later. 

"So Hyung, you said you have all the info", JK asked, looking at Hobi. 

Hobi nodded his head. Buy hesitated a bit, to give all the info. He knows JK will go on a killing spree right after he comes to know about & it. And poor Tae doesn't know how he'll deal with it though. 

"Yeah, here it is. But promise me, you won't be blinded by anger. Just… try to control yourself okay?", Hobi said softly & placed the or drive before JK on his table. 

JK hummed & took the drive & attached it to his laptop. Within seconds his blood was boiling. He knew he had to control himself, but he couldn't. He clenched his fist so hard, that it became white. He became a bit teary even. He only knew Grace as Tae's sister, but still he couldn't even digest the details. He doesn't know how he's gonna tell his baby about this. But he has to. He can't keep him in the dark. His baby deserves to know the truth, how painful it might be. Cause at least now Tae can have some closure.

He took a deep breath. He looked at Hobi. Both couldn't talk for a while. 

"Hyung even though I'm the coldest gangster, this thing that I saw just now, gave me chills. How am I supposed to give to this Tae? He'll be… He can't handle it." JK began to sob a little. 

"Gguk I know, it's the peak of cruelty, but rather than showing it to him, why don't you just brief him yourself?", Hobi asked JK. 

"Hyung what the hell?! I can't say it by my own mouth to my baby. He' ll be devastated. I can't. I just can't", JK nodded his head no vigorously. 

"Gguk I know it'll be hard for you to say this to him, but think about it. If he sees what's on that drive, then he'll be beyond traumatised. He'll definitely need therapy after that. Even now after hearing about it, he'll need therapy. Just keep it vague. Don't go into details. All he needs to know is what happened to his sister' s body after her body disappeared from the morgue. Just… You have to Gguk. Only you can handle him after then." Hobi said, patting his back. 

JK nodded. Yes he has to. No need to go all into the gory details to Tae. Just he'll keep it as less painful as possible for him.

Jk went to his baby's home. As its weekend Tae was still sleeping even though it's noon now. Also the reason he's still sleepy cause both JK & Tae banged the whole night. So yeah… 

When JK pressed the bell, Tae came out to open the door groggily. JK laughed at his cute bf & kissed his forehead. 

"Still sleepy Princess?", He sweopoed Tae by bridal style & took him to the couch. Then he made Tae sit on his lap. Tae pouted & rubbed his eyes to get his sleep off from his eyes. "And who's fault is that, I'm sleeping till now like dead log, cause all my energy drained?", Tae asked, glaring at his bf. 

JK smiled & kissed his baby. "Baby you know, that either of us can't help it, if we are together for more than 30 minutes". Tae hit his chest. "You horn dog". "You're saying as if you're not though?!", JK smirked. 

"True that", Tae laughed too. 

"Okay just take a shower & come. I bet you haven't eaten anything till now. I brought lunch. You're favourite, Kimchi fried rice, Japche, Blackbean noodles, fried chicken & for dessert chocolate trifle cake & strawberry ice-cream."

Tae squealed & peppered his face with a lot of kisses. "Oohhh my chwoo chweet Kookie. UWU. I'll go & come in 10 minutes. You get it all ready okay?", He said & kissed him again & ran towards his room.