Chapter 12

After the incident with Rose JK along with his friends Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon were discussing, about Jackson. 

"I didn't think a stupid jerk like Jackson will go this far. I mean what a stunt he pulled", Hobi said while whistling. 

"I think there's more to it." Yoongi suddenly said. 

"You mean?", JK stopped. Namjoon continued. "Just cause of a fight  I don't think a guy will go this far to arrange one person & pull all these. And from what we heard from Rose it seems like he's been doing these acts for quite a while now. If he's just a regular student why on earth does he need them to seduce other guys?". All the 3 were thinking the same thing too. 

"I think there's more. I should have digged about him, the moment he came on to Tae. I thought it was a silly crush fight like usual. Now I certainly nerd more deets about that bastard. Hobi hyung ", JK looked at Hobi. 

"Say no more, I'm on to him. You'll get all the deets within 2 days", Hobi gave a thumbs-up & Jk nodded to that.   

                               🖤                     

Two days later ~~~

"You'll be surely surprised about that Jackson dude after what I dug up though", Hobi placed a pendrive on the table. 

JK looked at him. "Mm can you brief a little then", JK asked. 

"Mmm….where do I start?", Hobi grazed his thumbs on his chin. "I'll come to the point straight then. Jackson is none other than Donwoo's son". Hobi said & drummed his fingers on the table. 

"What the fuck!", JK stood up from his chair. "I thought that old hag only had 2 sons & they were killed in Thailand. Now where did this idiot jump from.. Unless?!", JK paused. Hobi nodded his head. 

"Don't tell me he's the illegitimate long lost son of Donwoo something like that." JK said annoyingly. 

"You're absolutely correct my friend", Hobi clapped his hands. 

"Pssh.. It sounds like a movie. But a very cliche stupid movie." JK scoffed. 

"It really does. I myself was laughing at this after finding out", Hobi said laughing. 

"Hyung… Uggghh. I don't have the patience to look at this pendrive. Can you please say to me?", JK said with a sigh rubbing his head. 

Hobi then said all the details about Jackson, his birth, his mom & how Donwoo took him under.

"Also Gguk that guy has a mad crazy level kinda crush towards your boyfriend." 

"What?", JK shouted, widening his eyes. 

"Yes Gguk. From what I saw that guy doesn't have a normal crush on Tae. He's like addicted to him. I saw all the photos of Tae in his house. It's so creepy. Major stalker alert. I think you need to tighten the security for him a little more. At least till we deal with this bastard, he should not be left alone." 

"Ughhhh. First his so-called dad made, no still making my mind go crazy, now it's his son?! Fucking piece of shits. He can stalk all he wants. But in the end he can't even come near my baby. I'll personally see to that." Jk's nose was flaring in anger. How dare some bastard has all the pics of his baby?! Now Jackson & his dad both will die a painful death very soon. And JK will make sure of that. 

"Calm down Gguk. We're with you. We'll soon take down that bastards father son duo." Hobi patted his hands on Jk's back. 

                                 💜