Chapter 10 (M)

JK threw Tae on the bed. Tae licked his lips & giggled. 

"Baby Baek said that this room is soundproof, so…", JK smirked & continued, "You can scream as much as you want baby". JK winked at his baby. 

"That's good, I thought that cause Baek is one of my good friends, I have to control my moans. But now", he smirked & pulled JK towards him & Jk continued "You're gonna scream my name, from the top of your lungs. So that I can know how good I fuck my baby & make him go crazy". They both smiled & Tae nodded his head. 

"But then again, whether it's soundproof or not, nothing stopped us either, so…", Tae said with a devil glint. 

"I'm sooo sooo happy that I have a horny little kitten as my bf", JK left open mouth kisses now towards Tae's neck. 

Tae responded with a "Meow". 

JK laughed now & said, "You're really something baby". He then started to undress Tae's jeans & shirt. Although Tae didn't cross dress today, but still underneath the jeans & shirt what he wore made JK hard within mere seconds. 

He was wearing  purple lace panties along with some garter around his thighs. 

Now who wouldn't get turned on after seeing that?! 

Certainly not JK!!

Since they always try something new while fucking & they didn't have any toys or any other stuff there, JK decided to drag the foreplay as slow as possible. Make Tae go crazy by edging him. Tae is always needy for Jk's cock & Jk is needy for Tae's delicious body. Neither can't keep their hands off each other, so making it painfully slow & constantly  keeping him on the edge is gonna be fun. 

JK looked for something to bind Tae's hands. He went through Baek's closet. He found a black silk scarf. 

Perfect! 

He came back with it & tied Tae's hands with that scarf. He made sure it's not too tight or made Tae's hands uncomfortable. He made the knot with just enough pressure, that however Tae tries he can't get out of it. 

"Do you know how lovely you look right now? Purple & Black the perfect combo. Baby you don't even need to seduce me,you just by existing is enough to get my cock stand on attention." 

JK caressed his baby's body. Lace & silk on his baby's body, what  could be a more deadly combo than that?! 

"I guess then tonight you're not going to make me come that soon then?", Tae tilted his head with a pout. 

"Don't worry baby. I won't make it painful for you. But surely keep you edging. And by the time you come finally, believe me that'll be the best orgasm you had. And also I'm not gonna stop you from coming after that. Indeed after that I'm gonna see how many orgasms you can bare. I wanna squeeze every bit out of you today. Let's see after that will be you able to dry orgasm too, mmm whatcha ya say?", JK smiled, but you can clearly see the devilish smirk in his eyes. 

Tae was so turned on right now, that he moaned & closed his nether region to get some friction. But JK smacked his thighs & pushed both of his legs further away. 

"What's the point of keeping you edging, if you try to close your legs princess, mmm", he then smacked Tae's thighs once again. 

Tae was squirming. JK with both his legs made sure to keep Tae's legs apart. He then crouched down & started to kiss Tae's lips. Tae wanting any kind of friction on his body kissed JK like a mad person. He bit Jk's lips so hard that a drop of blood came out.