Chapter 7 (M)

(Don't forget to read the a/n down) ⚠️

JK said all about his work to Tae, but surprisingly Tae took it so well. Kept on  saying that, it's so cool. He kinda felt like he's in a movie or something.

 I mean in real life not everyday one gets to meet a Mafia Don or moreover to be his boyfriend. It's just  highly likely in movies or in novels. 

So he kinda got hyped rather than be afraid or feel otherwise. Like who are we kidding about?! This is Kim Taehyung we're talking about. Obviously he'll be super thrilled to know that his boyfriend almost rules the entire Underworld & that he can also make most of the politicians to bow down in front of  him in just mere seconds. 

After Tae came to know about his boyfriend's profession, the first person he confided was none other than his bestie Park Jimin. But Jimin didn't share the same enthusiasm like Tae of course. 

After hearing all the details from Tae, Jimin is 100% confirmed that Tae & Jk are indeed a couple made for each other. But not in heaven, rather than made in Hell. 

Two perfect psychotic Devil's will do anything & everything to their love. All Jimin was thankful to God is he's Tae's bestie. Cause if by any chance they were met in different circumstances & be an enemy, then God have mercy on Park Jimin's soul. But now as he's bestie it's all well & good. 

Since JK has told everything openly to Tae, he didn't have to make excuses to go on his secret missions. He said openly to Tae & went on. 

It's been a week that JK us pretty busy, cause of the weapons trade that's been going on secretly near the borders. But even though he's busy, he made sure to call his Tae Bear 3 times a day & speak all sweet nothings with him. Jk didn't attend the Uni for a week (well he's a senior & he rarely have to go there, so yeah). Still they facetimed everyday day, they both missed each other like crazy. Both have not  seen each other or touched each other physically. It drove both mad.

Today the weapons deal is almost over & the rest of the thing is being taken care of by Yoongi. So JK is a bit free, he informed Tae that he'll be coming to Tae's home late in the evening that day. And as it's Friday, Tae already ditched Uni & slept at home out of boredom. 

The minute JK called, Tae smirked & planned to surprise his bf a little, by going to his office in person. He only went there once to look around. He really loved Jk's office. And also a large teakwood table placed there as the working table in Jk's room, gave Tae so many crazy ideas. Then itself  wanted to christened the office table. So  what more suitable time than today to barge into his bf's room & have a little kinky office sex?!

Tae & Jk did not care about PDAs at all. In fact whenever they had the chance they both went at each other like wolves in a rut. JK has almost fucked Tae in most places, in many different positions. Still they never had their fill. Always hungry & crazy for each other. 

So Tae decided to wear something that would make his bf go crazy after seeing him in that (well whatever he wears JK goes crazy over, so yeah). 

He took a long shower with scented shampoos. He finally wore the garment, did some makeup. After that he covered himself over a trench coat. He looked in the mirror & winked at himself. 

He didn't tell JK he's coming. The bodyguards were there. He told them not to utter this to JK. Usually if Tae is going somewhere else the bodyguards will warn JK. But since he's only going to see JK, they agreed to not  tell JK beforehand  about his arrival. 

He reached Jk's office building. Went straight ahead into the elevator. Jk's secretary was out there, but since she knows about Tae, she just smiled & let him inside without asking permission from JK. Because JK has said that his baby should always be let inside, without asking any questions. Since Tae came, she thought JK must have known about Tae's arrival.