Chapter 6

Monday came & since both lovebirds have to go to the Uni, they started to get ready. JK drove Tae to his place & dropped him there. After an hr Tae got ready & was waiting for his bf. 

JK came in his brand new Ferrari. He wanted his baby to be in his favourite car . 

JK was wearing a full on black jeans & t-shirt with a black leather jacket. Him in full black & his car in blood red color contrasted gorgeously. 

Tae was wearing a short black dress with a leather bomber jacket & to go with that black stockings & thigh high boots

Jk's jaw is wide open now

Jk's jaw is wide open now. He can't even close his mouth. Tae is known to crossdresss in college. And  whenever he wears them JK always gets a boner. How he manages to calm his junior is only known to JK & his junior alone. 

"Honey close your mouth. I don't wanna taste a fly after kissing you". Tae laughed & came near JK & hugged him. 

"Princess, you always give me a boner whenever you crossdress. And I always know that many fuckers eye rape you. I'm not saying what you should wear or should not wear, but….", Tae cut him by kissing him deeply. 

"Honey I know. If anyone tries anything funny this boot's heels are not just for walking seductively. Whoever tries to come near & flirt with me, these babies will squish  those fuckers dick & balls." He pointed saying this to his boots. "And moreover won't my man will be there to protect my honor?!", Tae smiled & winked at Jk. 

JK groaned. "Of course baby. From today the whole Uni will know that we're a couple. I mean we don't have to announce anything. By the way we act will surely give it away. And after that none of the assholes will dare to even look at my baby. If they wanna keep their eyes in their body, they better stay the fuck away from you", JK kissed Tae's cheeks. 

"And don't think I'll go easy on the bitches & twinks who try to flirt with you. If I see any skank near you then…", Tae's cute threatening pout was cut off by JK kissing on his lips. They kissed deeply. JK sucked Tae's lips more & more. Tae's usual soft plumpy & juiciness combined with the strawberry lip balm made his lips more & more irresistible.