just like old times | mattia

!!A/N!!
YALL WTF IM SHAKING THANK U FOR OVER 1K VIEWS/READS IN LITERALLY LIKE 3 DAYS I-

I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART

Here's the chapter I was planning to upload tmrw but decided to post it now bc 1k reads is impoRTANT.

I honestly don't know how to celebrate - I can give y'all a lil bonus cute mattiaxkairi oneshot?? lmk any ideas for that below bc I'd totally be down!!

anyways, I let y'all read... I'm sorry I'm advance lmao but
I LOVE U GUYS
mj <3

------------------------------

WHY DID EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO GODDAMN DIFFICULT? It was Friday night, and like the many previous nights, Mattia was alone with his thoughts. He was sitting in his room at his desk, staring blankly at the computer screen in front of him. He had wanted to play a game of FIFA or two, but when he logged on, only Kairi was there, his character sitting their idly. Mattia was surprised to see Kairi there because he rarely ever played. In fact, Mattia had been the one to force him to buy the game.

"I'm bored," Kairi grumbled, having stared at TikToks for the past hour. "This app is actual trash," he threw his phone on the ground, rubbing his overexposed eyes.

"Can you, like, shut the hell up for five seconds?" Mattia had been focused on his soccer video game, eyes glued to the screen.

"Fuck you," Kairi retorted, coming over to stand next to Mattia. He studied the game, then furrowed his eyebrows. "Bro, how are you not brain dead? You've been playing it for hours."

"It's fun," Mattia shrugged his shoulders, "you should give it a try."

"No thank you," Kairi scoffed, "I'll stick to Fortnite." Mattia's game ended a few moments later, so took off his headset and spun around in his chair to look at Kairi.

"You'll stick to Fortnite? And you wonder how I'm not braindead," Mattia chuckled, "that game is ass."

"Only because you suck at it," Kairi responded snarkily.

"I'm not that bad," Mattia protested, even though he knew that that was a lie.

"Mattia, you blew yourself up once," Kairi deadpanned, staring at his friend.

"Once," Mattia emphasized, getting up from his seat.

"Whatever you say, man," Kairi picked up his phone, hoping to find something that would entertain himself. Mattia rolled his eyes and sat back down at his monitor, studying the screen before an idea hatched in his head.

"Kairi, come here," he said, furiously typing away at something.

"What is it?" Kairi didn't budge.

"Just get your ass over here," Mattia was too excited to deal with Kairi's sass.

"Alright, alright, geez." Mattia heard someone come up behind him, so he turned around to show Kairi what he had been doing.

"I made you an account," Mattia stated nonchalantly, "you have an Xbox, now you can play with me."

"You're joking," Kairi just laughed before looking at his friend and seeing a serious look on his face. "You're serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Mattia raised an eyebrow.

"Mattia, I'm not playing that game," Kairi insisted, "I already told you. That game is cancer."