Time Heist: Infiltration into Camp Lehigh

Arriving at Camp Lehigh in 1970 of New Jersey, Steve and Tony proceed to look for the Tesseract and extra Pym Particles. Using his knowledge when he was there during the HYDRA Uprising, Rogers leaded Stark to the secret S.H.I.E.L.D. facility, disguised as an ammunition bunker.

After they know where to look for Tesseract, Steve and Tony then took an elevator route while a S.H.I.E.L.D. worker looked over to them suspiciously. Once Stark told Rogers good luck once he arrived on the floor that he tracked down, he talked to the S.H.I.E.L.D. worker once he was asked if he was new there, responding to her that he wasn't quite exactly. While Stark headed off to find the Tesseract, Rogers went over to find Pym Particles from Hank Pym.

Calling Pym on the phone, Rogers managed to lure him out of his lab, by fooling him into believing that staff members have opened a package meant for him. With Pym out of his lab, Steve looked around the lab and managed to find a few Pym Particles to steal and began looking for Tony. As Rogers made his way out, he noticed that his presence has aroused suspicion from some S.H.I.E.L.D agents. After Rogers hid inside an office, he discovered a picture of himself.

Looking behind the door after his suspicions grew stronger, Steve found out that he walked into Peggy Carter's office by mistake and had suddenly heard the noise coming through the walls of the office. Spotting his old love through her office window, Steve mournfully watched Peggy as she continued her day with Edwin Jarvis, unaware of his presence. Leaving Carter's office, Rogers managed to find his way out of the facility and waited for Stark's arrival.

Steve spotted Tony, who managed to get the Tesseract, but also encountered his father, Howard. As Tony finished his conversation with his father, Steve signaled that if he had retrieved the Tesseract, having his suspicions being quickly confirmed. Once Tony reconciled with his father, they were ready to leave the camp with the tools they need and gathered up quickly to return back to the present inside the New Avengers Facility.