Mom was right and leah doesn't appreciate it (Mel's Pov)

It's been two months since Leah moved us all out to Catelona and Harry texts me to tell me that everyone is in outrage at the news that's been spread all over the world by this point, he says that many people are trying to reach the kingdom of catelona to protest but the guards have put barriers around the entire kingdom.

 I've sucked it up and started acting like I'm warming up to the idea of marrying Felix. At this point Lilavati is still here, I've gotten close to her and even filled her in on my full plan, including all of the dirt I dug up on Leah and Felix. We've even exchanged phone numbers. Leah and Felix's father have decided that meeting the officiate will happen while they're sorting out Lilavati and Felix's relationship. We're supposed to go see the officiate within the next week, meaning the wedding planning has been starting to happen again. Elianna, Catriona and Leah have been making time out of the day to sit and go over the color scheme, the flowers, everything. They've sat Felix and I down to go over them as well, however Leah seems to be the one making all the decisions on each thing. She's decided I'll be wearing a pink wedding dress, the cake will be red velvet with a pink fondant icing, and the colors of the venue will be pink and bronze. Gross right, yeah it's what she decided would look the best.

It's currently dinner time and I've locked myself in the restroom because I've been throwing up the past week. "Your highness, it's time to get ready for dinner. Princess Catriona has provided another dress for you what's the matter?" Chelsea goads from the other side of the door. "Can you tell them I won't attend dinner tonight? I'm not hungry." I tell her. "Alright your highness, I will." She answers and I hear her footsteps retreating from the bathroom door. 

About an hour later there's a knock at the door. "Ro? It's Audrey. Can I come in?" "Yes." I reply and go to the door to open it for her. She comes in and locks the door behind her. "What's wrong Ro?" She asks sitting down on the edge of the bathtub. I sigh and sit next to her, laying my head on her shoulder. "I've been throwing up these past few days." I start and sit up, folding my hands in my lap. "This is the third month that we'll be here, three months since the day Ben gave me the promise ring. And I've realized that I haven't had my monthly, I didn't notice through all of the things that had been happening but now it's been a week of me throwing up." I ramble and she gasps. "You don't think-" She starts, looking at my stomach. "I know it, Audrey there's no explanation for me not having my monthly and me throwing up..." "What are you gonna do?" She asks and I shrug. "I don't know. Probably hide it until I can't" I answer. 

"You should call your sister and tell her. You said you and her would tell each other things and this is pretty important." Audrey suggests and I nod and pull my phone out of my pocket. I video call Mal and she answers on the first ring. "What's up Mels?" She asks. "I've got to tell you something, please don't freak out. I had a dream the first night I was here. It was of a baby, and mom was there, she told me that I was pregnant and I didn't believe her but... Mal I'm pregnant, so mom was right." I tell her. "What?! Mels you're, and mom... Are you sure you're pregnant?" She asks and I nod. "I'm sorry I can't be there for you. Audrey can right? Have you told her?" "Yeah, I've just told her right now, after I connected the dots. Don't tell Ben please, he'd come running here the second he found out." I beg and she nods. "I won't Mels, keep me updated though." She replies. We say our goodbyes and then I hang up. " Hopefully your mom will be wrong." Audrey comforts and hugs me.

Audrey leaves and I get ready for bed. "Oh good, you're still up. I've brought you ginger, it helped me when I was pregnant with both Felix and Catriona." Elianna tells me as she walks in the room. "What?" I ask and she chuckles. "I've got a keen eye when it comes to the symptom princess, I'm a mother. And I've diverted queen Leah's attention off of you otherwise she probably would've noticed as well. Now, eat a bite of this every morning when you wake and it should do the trick." She says, placing the ginger root in my hands. "I'll tell Chelsea it's for the flu and she won't question it. Whatever you have planned, you should do before you start to show." She says, and then turns and walks gracefully out of the room.