Kidnapped and ready to kill Chapter 8

Lindsey POV

When I woke up I was confused for a second before yesterday's events came back in my mind. I looked at the clock on my bedstand and saw it was only 7 o'clock in the morning. I decided I will cook breakfast for the guys for letting me stay here in my own room.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower. The hot water on my back felt so good. After I got out of the shower I wrapped my self in a towel and looked at my body.

I had scars everywhere. On my back and my shoulders and arms and my legs. It looked horrible. I got all of these scars from them and their goonies.

I exited the bathroom and went to go change. I picked out my outfit. A white tank top with a crisscross back and a black leather jacket. With black skinned jeans and black and gold heels. Gold earrings and gold bracelets.

Satisfied with my outfit I left my room and went to the kitchen. When I got there I looked in the cabinets and fridge and settled on eggs and toast.

As in was finishing up the eggs Blake came down."Dang it. I was going to make breakfast for you!" he exclaimed.

I chuckled, " Well I guess I beat you to it." Then I asked, "Would you like to join me at the dinner table."

"Sure." he said. He grabbed a plate and sat down with me right beside him."So why did you make breakfast?" he asked.

"Its to say thanks for letting me stay in a nice room and not killing me." I said with a small smile.

He chuckled,"Well thanks. We would always give a room to beautiful ladies." he winked.

We started at each other for some moment before bursting out laughing. I like this. I like hanging out with Blake because he's like a brother to me.

"Why are you guys laughing?" someone asked.

We both stopped laughing to see who was at the door. It was Dylan glaring at Blake. He still had this emotion in his eyes that I couldn't figure out. "Oh nothing. Just a joke." said Blake.

"I made everyone eggs if you want some. There on the counter." I said while pointing to the counter. Dylan looked at me for a moment, his expression softening before looking away...blushing?

Dylan got some eggs before sitting down across from us. We were all in an awkward silence til I said, "Can you guys tell me who the people are we have to kill?" The guys almost chocked on their food before replying, "We are going to wait for the other two to get up." explained Dylan.

I nodded my head in understanding and got up to go to the living room to watch t.v. I turned on the news to see I'm on t.v. Well really Penelope Cook on t.v.

"A young girl named Penelope Cook has been kidnapped the other day at the bank. Investigators have been searching for her ever since. If you see her please notify the police right away. Thank you." said the newsman.

"You became famous fast." someone commented. I jumped a little before turning around to see Oliver at the doorway.

"Hey Oliver." I said, "Yeah I Penelope is all over the news. Good thing it isn't me." I told him with a sigh.

"Why? Most people would love to be on the news or at least be on t.v." he asked with curiosity.

"I'm trying to keep myself hidden. Not be shown to the world." I told him.

"Who are you hiding from?" he asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"That's a story for another day." I told him with a smile," Now you have to tell me something about yourself."

He hesitated before saying, "Do you promise not to say anything?"

"Yeah. Your secret is safe with me." I told him while pretending to zip my lips together.

"Okay." he breathed in and out before saying in a whisper tone," I'm gay."

"Really?" I asked with wide eyes. He nodded before looking down in embarrassment. "That's awesome!"I yelled, "Now we can be best friends without you trying to hit on me all the time." I said with a huge smile.

"You don't care?" he asked. I shook my head no. "Cool! So now I don't have to hide my secret with you. It will be our little secret. Promise?" he asked while sticking out his pinkie.

"Promise." I said while hooking my pinkie with his. As our pinkies were together everyone came in.

"Why are you guys locking pinkie?" asked Jake.

Oliver looked worry for a second before I said,"We were just promising each other that we would be best friends forever."

Dylan had jealousy in his eyes before turning back to normal. Weird.

Blake said,"Dang it. I wanted to be your best friend."

"Lets not talk about best friends right now. Lets get down to business." Dylan said in a cold tone.

We all nodded our heads and looked at Dylan to continue. This is one important meeting.