Kidnapped and ready to kill Chapter 14

Lindsey POV

As i was walked into the living room, I saw everybody was already in there.

I saw that Blake was about to get up and hug me, but i put my hand out to stop him.

"Don't. Let's just get started." i told them.

I took the file and opened it up. As I was opening it up, Dylan walked in. All the guys gave death glares towards him.

"Guys! Enough, let's just get this over with." i exclaimed. They all turned to look at me and their faces softened.

I went back to looking through the file when i saw addresses to abandoned warehouses.

Cliché right.

I saw they had three different ones. One in California, another in Washington, and the last one, here, in New York.

I told this to the guys. It also said they visit each one on a routine. They spend 3 months time at each warehouse.

Right now they are in Washington, and should be here in New york in a couple weeks.

As I was thinking, I froze. Im going to be able to do it. Im going to kill them and get my revenge.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Oliver spoke.

"So, when do we attack?" he asked. The others nodded their head in agreement.

"Well, it say's they will be here in a couple weeks. So, we have to come up with a plan." I told them.

*

*

*

We stayed up for a couple hours planning then called quits. I got up and went to the kitchen.

i made myself some food then went and sat down at the table. I kept thinking about the plan. What if it doesnt work? Will anyone get hurt?

After that last question, I thought to my self. This isn't their fight. It's mine. I made a promise to myself that nobody was going to get hurt.

Nobody but me if it comes to that.

I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs. When i got up to my room I put on some sweat pants and tank top.

I got under the covers and right as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.