Kidnapped and ready to kill Chapter 10

Lindsey POV

After they all say yes and ran upstairs to go take a shower. After my shower I want to look for a dress to go clubbing in.

I picked a dress that had a dark blue in top and black and white lines on the bottom. I curled my hair,the put on some blue and white eyeshadow. Then some eyeliner and mascara. Last I put on red lipstick and blush.

I put on some black hoop bracelets and black hoop earrings. Finally I put on my black heels.

I looked at the clock to see it was only 8:00, so I sat on the bed and looked around the room. I was going to miss it when we were done with the plan.

I started thinking. What am I going to do when this is all over?

I was so lost I. my thoughts I saw it was already 8:45. We would have to leave now because the club is ten minutes away. Alright time to go.

*

*

*

Dylan's POV

The guys and I were waiting for Lindsey to be ready so we could leave. I was dressed in black jeans and a blue shirt with sneakers. The other guys were wearing the same thing but in different color shirts.

As we waited we talked. "Who do you think the guy is she's meeting is? I mean for all we know he could be a secret spy or her secret boyfriend." said Blake.

With that thought I got angry and jealous I had to look away so they wouldn't see it in my eyes.

I looked away at the right time too because she was coming down the stairs. Everything was like a movie. She was coming down the stairs in like slow motion wearing a beautiful dress that fit her perfectly.

"Hey Dylan what are yo---"Oliver stopped mid sentence when he saw Lindsey. So did Jake and Blake. I'd wish they wouldn't look at her like that. She's mine. Wow. Where did that come from. Oh I hope I can make it through the night.

*

*

*

Lindsey POV

When I got down the stairs everyone was looking at me with lust. When I looked at Dylan I felt something in my stomach and turned away.

"Are you guys ready." I asked them. They all must of snapped out of their trance and nodded their heads. As. I was walking I felt someone link their arm with me. I turned my head to see it was Oliver.

"You look hot. And that's coming from a gay guy." whispered Oliver.

This made me laugh outloud. From the corner of my eye I saw Dylan glare at Oliver. Is he jealous? If he is, he looks super cute jealous. Wait did I just say that correctly. What's happening?

When we got to the van I jumped in the driver seat while Dylan got into the passenger seat and the other three got in the back.

I pulled out of the drive way and started my way towards the club. The ride was awkward to say at least. So I turned on the radio. My favorite sad song came on. "Stay with me."

I started to sing along

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand

But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?

No it's not a good look, gain some self control

And deep down I know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

When I finished the song we were at the club. I shut the radio off and pulled in the back so no one would see the van.

"Lindsey, you have a really good voice." said Jake.

I smiled, "Thanks. But I'm not that good." then I told them ," Okay I'm going to go in and get the information and you guys can dance and go to the bar, but don't get drunk. Understood?"

They nodded their head before heading out

I walked right up to the bouncer "Hey Carl." I said with a smile on my face.

"Lindy? Is that you? Wow. How's it going?" Carl asked.

"Its going good, me and my friends have to get in so we can talk to Gavin." I explained to him.

"Oh yeah. Go right in ill see you later." He said.

"Bye" I said as the people in line groaned. I looked around the bar til I saw Gavin at the corner of the bar. I turned to the guys.

"Okay I see him. Go do what you want but nothing too crazy."I told them with stern voice. I turned around and started walking towards Gavin.

When he saw me he waved. "How's it going Lindy?" he asked as he pulled me into a hug.

"Its going good. I'm here with a group of friends. How are you?" I asked.

"Good. Listen I got the information you needed." He said just as he was pulling a folder out. I took it from him and put it in my purse.

I looked up at him to see he was staring behind me. I turned around to see he was staring at Dylan.

Frowning I asked, "Why are you staring at him?" He looked down at me and said, "Well it looks as if your boyfriend is glaring at me."

"Dylan? He isn't my boyfriend." I told him with a frown.

"Right. Well if that's it I must get going." He told as he leaned down to hug me and give me a kiss on the cheek. He then whispered to me,"Now look at your boyfriend." Then he left.

I turned to see Dylan shooting daggers at the back of Gavin's head. It was super cute that he was jealous. Wait. Why do I keep saying stuff like he's cute and stuff?

I walked over to Dylan and asked," Have you seen the other guys I think we should get going."

Dylan snapped his gaze to me then nodded. We made our way through the crowd to see all the guys dancing on the dance floors. I grabbed them by the collars and said, "We are leaving." They nodded their heads and followed me to the van.

I got into the driver seat and Dylan got the passenger seat again. While the others go into the back.

I started the van and started off for home.