Kidnapped and ready to kill Chapter 16

Lindsey Pov

I got up super early because I couldn't sleep. I kept going over and over the plan to make sure there were no errors.

After I was sure there were no errors I got changed in to some jeans and a belt, a and a tank top. I put on some boots and put my hair into a bun.

I slipped some knifes on the sides of the boots and wrapped my guns around my belt. I looked at the time to see it's only 8:03. We would be leaving at 9, so I had little less than an hour before we left.

I made sure that all my guns were loaded. I looked one last time at the room, thinking it will be the last time, and left the room.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to get some breakfast. I got some cereal and put it into a bowl. I sat at the table and waited for everyone to get up.

Not a little after I sat down Dylan came down. We stared at each other for a second before he broke eye contact to get breakfast. I looked at the clock to see it's 8:30.

Better go wake everyone up so we can get going, I told myself.

You're just saying that so you don't have to talk to Dylan. A little voice in the back of my head said.

I ignored that and Dylan and went back upstairs to see if the guys are ready.

As I got upstairs, I saw Blake and Jake exit their rooms. They both saw me and gave me reassuring smiles. I have them a small one in return.

I was about to knock on Oliver's door, when it opened up and was dragged inside. I was about to ask him what he was doing, but I was pulled into a hug.

"Be careful. Okay??" Oliver asked me. I didn't have the guts to tell him I might not make.

So I just looked at him and said, "Promise." He looked like he believed me, so he let me go and gave me a brother kiss on the forehead.

We left the room and went downstairs to see all the guys in the kitchen getting ready.

I cleared my throat and asked," Are you guys ready?" They looked at one another then turned to me and nodded.

"Then let"s go." I said. We started towards the garage and got into the van. We pulled out of the drive way and drove off to them.