Kidnapped and ready to kill Chapter 13

Lindsey POV

I woke up with blurry vision from all the tears last night. I got up slowly and went to take a shower.

I took a longer then necessary. I got out grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me.

I grabbed some sweat pants and a tank top and put it on. I put my hair in a messy bun and when i was satisfied with my look i went to explore the house.

A lot of the rooms were the same. Bathroom,laundry room, etc...

I opened this one room to my right to see its a music room. It had guitars, piano, drums, microphones.

I walked up to the piano and swiped my fingers on the keys. I sat down and tested the keys. They played perfect.

There was only one song i knew how to play on the piano. "Jar of Hearts"

No I can't take one more step towards you

Cause all that's waiting is regret

Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore

You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live half alive

And now you want me one more time...

And who do you think you are

Running around leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart,

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me.

Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around

If I am anywhere to be found

But I have grown too strong

To ever fall back in your arms

And I've learned to live half alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are

Running around leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts,

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

Don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?

And it took so long just to feel alright

Remember how to put back the light in my eyes

I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed

Cause you broke all your promises

And now you're back

You don't get to get me back

And who do you think you are

Running around leaving scars

Collecting your jar of heart

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Don't come back at all!

And who do you think you are

Running around leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

Don't come back for me

Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?

As i finished i heard clapping behind me. I jumped a little only to turn around to see Dylan. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the piano.

"What are you doing here?" i asked.

"Well i was looking for you when i heard the piano playing." He explained.

I nodded my head, "Why were you looking for me?" I asked.

" I wanted to apologise for yesterday. I didnt mean to get you all worked up. I didnt know your past was so horrible." he explained. I nodded my head.

"Yeah the truth would of come out eventually." i told him, " you probably want a full story or something?" I asked him.

He smirked, "Im curious. but i know when to stop. Everyone has their secrets." he said saying the exact thing i told him.

I laughed. I waved my hand to come over here. "Im going to tell you anyway. Its better to get it off my chest then to keep it with me forever." i explained to him. He nodded his head to continue.

I started off, "My parents never liked me. Not even as a child. I dont know why. They would beat me for no apparent reason. Even my older brother, Brandon." I paused to take a breath. Then continued.

"At the age of fourteen I ran away because i had enough. I was doing good on my own because i had the help of Carl (If you dont remember he's the bouncer at the club) and Gavin. Two years later I get a phone call randomly. It was my brother. He told me to meet him behind some restaurant at 8 at night. I went because i missed my brother."

I closed my eyes so the tears wouldnt come out. I opened my eyes when i felt someone grab my hand. Dylan's hand was so warm i never wanted to let go.

I breathed in before saying"When I got there i saw he wasnt alone. My parents(them) were there too and they were holding Brandon by the throat. I told them to let him go. They said they let him go if I come with them. I told them i would and when i got to them, they said good bye Brandon. And shot him. Their own son. They then pointed the gun to me and before they shot Gavin came and saved me. That's when i knew they were going to come back for me, so i toughened up and became what i am today." i finished.

I felt one tear come down my eye and i wiped it away immediantly. I stood up and turned to Dylan with a sad smile.

"Come on. Lets talk to the others about the plan." And before i turned around Dylan grabbed me and hugged me.

I froze for a moment before putting my hands around him. I never wanted to let go. I stepped away and said, "Thank you." and walked out.

I cracked my knuckles and got rid of all the sadness.

Now lets get planning.