Amui

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you

The group had found their way into an underground carpark, moving swiftly but cautiously in case of any danger.

"I wonder where this carpark leads," Amber queried.

"It must be a shopping mall or something, there should be a way out up ahead" Dal replied, hoping to escape the confines of the city.

"Yeah I think you right Dal, I think I've been here before, it looks slightly familiar," Harper interjected while taking the lead encouraging the group to follow her.

"I hope you're right" She heard behind her, I am.

Walking into the abandoned mall silently and as cautiously as possible with three children and a barking dog, Harper didn't feel as concerned as she perhaps should of. The familiarity washing over her made her feel more content than she had since the virus outbreak.

After wishing Dal luck as he offered to look around, Harper began to comfort the kids encouraging them to sit down and take a break, knowing how tired they must be after today's ordeal.

------

Dal made his way back to the group. "Did you have any luck?" Amber looked up hopeful.

Shaking his head in reply, Harper sighed, though she knew it was a long shot, she was sure there had to be something useful here. Distracted by her thoughts, Harper tuned back in to see a distressed Paul signing frantically, looking in the direction he was focused on, Harper saw the strangers they had run from, sharing a look with Amber they rushed in front of the others in order to protect them from any danger.

"Now, where was I before I was so rudely interrupted" the 'leader' marched forward. Suddenly before they reach the group a large clanging could be heard, the grate suddenly coming down and blocking him off. "How the hell did you do that?" he demanded. Something that Harper also wished to know, looking around for the source, she knew it meant they mustn't have been alone like they originally thought. After more threats, they turned around to leave, when more grates came down trapping them in.

"Looks like you're the one not getting away," Amber remarked smugly.

"What do you want with us, we've got no argument with the Locusts," Dal inquired, sounding both curious and nervous. Harper placed her hand on his shoulder, giving it a small squeeze of reassurance.

"They're not Locusts," she announced joining Amber upfront, "If they were they would have done the job right" she continued. Staring down the leader who was glaring at her intensely.