Chapter 10 - Of Course I Am

I laugh at his comment, he put me down and start to reenact my attacks. "You went pew! and blast them away! You went all Goku on them! All Super Saiyan!" I couldn't stop laughing at his descriptions.

He then pulled me into a loving kiss, I start to melt. Our lips part, "You were amazing"

Violet POV

It's been a couple of weeks since the rouges attacked and my Luna Ceremony. They were able to catch one but questioning is going well. On top of that, the attacks have been increasing. So there is a big increase of warriors defending the border. 

Next week Logan and I are attending a meeting with a neighboring pack about the attacks. They have some intel on it, it could bring us closer to why the attacks have increased. Besides that, I've been spending a lot of my nights with Logan to help him with the pack. I even moved some of my clothes in our room. 

To be honest juggling school and my Luna duties haven't been that bad. I have even made time to do some fox training. I've been practicing on a new form that Red is teaching, I'm still a bit rusty but I'm learning.

As Luna, I handle most of the stuff that happens in the pack, while the Alpha works on alliances, attacks and expanding our territory. I help with keeping the place functioning, I crunch numbers financing and keep the peace between the people. 

I finish up a lab report and email it to my science teacher. I head over to our room, stretching my stiff limbs. "9 hours of straight work can really make a girl stiff." I check my phone to see it's almost 3, I've been up since 7 finishing school and Luna work. I change into some workout clothes and some kicks, I rush out of the room and make my way to the training grounds.

Logan and I will be participating in training with the pack, while Logan teaches them a bit, I am learning basic self-defense in my human form. I run up next to Logan, I smile and he returns it with a small peck on the cheek. He's been acting strange lately, looking more tired, on edge, sometimes even distant. 

"Is everything ok Logan?"

He gives me a strained smile, "Yup, let's get started." 

I nod still uncertain about this change, my thoughts get interrupted by a cheerful voice.

"Wanna pair up? I can help you out a bit"

I turn around to see London, I smile and nod.

Logan shouts, "Pair up and start stretching!" We do as he says and start to stretch with our partners, "Are you ok Violet?"

I turn to see a concerned London, I sigh and shake my head. "Not really, can we chat during our break?" She smiles and nods. After our little chat, we stopped stretching. She started to teach me some moves, and once we got a bit serious I was breaking a sweat. She won a few times but once I got the hang of it I wound a couple myself.

"Take a break! We'll continue in a few!"

I take a breath and pick up a cold bottle of water, I walk back over and sit next to London. She takes down some water, once she's done she smiles at me.

"So what's up?"

I frown a bit, "Logan's been acting weird, a bit distant and strained. You know? Did I mess up or something?"

I watch as she thinks for a bit, then she looks at my neck and smiles. "I've known Logan for a while now, and he has a strong will. Have you two mated yet?" 

I shake my head, "No, why does that matter?"

She gives me a sympathetic smile, "Well when you meet your mate you usually complete the mating process as soon as possible. Since they're your soul mate and all, and for Alpha's, it's harder to control their wolf and themselves. And I bet it's painful as fuck for him to have to hold back his wolf. He's acting weird because he's trying to wait for you to give him the ok. "

Red speaks, 'That makes sense! Maybe you should do it sooner than later?'

'I think you might be right.'

"Ok! Let's continue!"

We continue to train, with this new knowledge I've already devised a plan to fix this mess.

The sun begins to set, once training was over I said my goodbyes to London and walk over to Logan. I grab his hand and drag him back to our room, I set him down on the bed and grab a towel. 

"I-i'm going to shower first!" He tilts his head a bit and nods.

I dash in the bathroom, closing the door behind me, I strip. I turn the shower on I'm about to step in but then it hits me. 'I don't know a thing about seduction!? I can't just say let's mate! That's weird!?' I pace back and forth, creating different flop scenarios. 

Then, an idea comes to mind.

I wrap my towel around my body and open the door, he looks over and quickly looks away. I take a deep breath and grab his hand, making him look at me. I give him a small smile, "Join me."

He stares wide-eyed, "W-what? A-are you sure?!" I look at him in the eye and nod, pulling him gently in the bathroom. He closes the door behind me, I let go of his hand. I walk over to the shower and take off my towel, exposing my back. I step in the shower, closing the shower curtain. 

I let the waterfall on me, a couple of seconds later I hear the shower curtain open. I then feel a pair of hands holding my waist. He turns me around, our eyes lock as I notice his eyes darkening a bit. 

I grab some liquid soap and rub his body gently, letting the suds form. I don't touch his private areas due to my nervousness. As I rub him, small sounds escape from him making me feel a bit hot. When I'm done he soon follows my action, doing the same to me. Small moans escape from me, he avoids touching my privates as well.

When he gets close to it, I grab his wrist, giving him permission to go further. He cleans my privates making me pant. He allows me to do the same to him, once we're satisfied. We rinse off, his eyes are almost pitched black. I get on my tippy toes, getting close to his ear.

"I'm ready."

He grabs my waist, pulling me up.

"Are you sure?"

I look into his eyes and smile, "Yes." I say without hesitation as his eyes turn completely black. He turns off the water and storms out the shower, we lock lips as he lowers me on the bed. His hand roams around my body, our lips part as he begins to suck on my neck. He sucks on a spot, and I can't help but moan. Then he bites my neck, at first I feel a surge of pain but it quickly turns into pure pleasure. 

I become jelly from his touch, he starts to lick the mark. 

I let Red take charge, we bite his neck, he groans a bit. I try to bite down as hard as I can, the harder I bite the more I feel his member grow on top of me.

I stop, licking it a bit as it's already starting to heal. 

We whisper in my ear, "Ready for the best part~" I smile, "Of course I am~"