Chapter 1

"You know before my life today,I lost a lot of things that were important to me. I kept on keeping the things safe I treasured most especially my dad. But then,I cam across somethings that changed my direction of thought. I always thought it was only us. Humans and animals. Now that I've seen all those who were not. It kind of makes sense that it turns out we were not the only one. It all started from the Canion Village were my father drove me down to his "friend's" house and also my dad's family. I was always told by my father that I would meet extraordinary people. I was 10 back then. I wasn't even comfortable visiting the village.

"Dad why'd we have to come here?"

"I want to reunite with some of my old friends son."

In my youth days,he thinks of me as a fool. When my old man and I mean my dad said that he wants to reunite with his friends it's another calling for "FIND A WIFE AND MAKE HER THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN".

As soon as we got there,I nerved myself for what was about to happen. I broke through the door with my dad and held his left leg as tightly as I could.

"Don't worry Damian. We boys often use our vacation for the fun things that we can do."

"Can I play pool?"

"Your barely the height for the game. No!"

"Where's the remote? I want to change the channel."

"Hey it's all for the guest leave it that way."

"Can I have some spare change?"

"No! There's food on the buffet."

"I want snacks not food."

"Then don't get the food."

"Hey Dad I wan't some punch of that juice."

"Oh! It's not for you Damian.Damian why don't you go over the meadow and play a little while I'm here to discuss some matters with my friends."

Well well well. If it isn't the old trick that my dad used to use to keep me at bay rather than keeping an eye out for me. He adresses me as my name each year we come back here. Sometimes when he tries to find me he calls me by my complete name Damian Rojers. I got used to these parts in here but having a hard time growing up. I'm wasn't getting any younger from all that stuff he keeps saying about me.

"OK ...."

As I got into the meadow, I lied in the tree resting peacefully.

"Why doesn't he listen carefully?"

Ever since I was young he'd always made room for me, but when my mom died, he said 'Your the only one that has her heart.I'd never let anything happen to you.As of now, I want no plans included, but mine'.That's when all turned off.He'd refuse the decisions I make.I mean I'm never gonna be young again.He should at least give me a day where I always decide on what to do.

"I wanna play and talk with you at the well. Wanna come?"

I heard the voice of a girl calling out to me. I got to glance at the girl.

"You're never go young again. I'm giving you a choice."

It's true what she said. After all who wouldn't want to enjoy their childhood while they still have it.

" Yeah I'm coming!"

I went along with her to a nearby well. She stopped for a while to smell some poppies meanwhile I sat near the well.

"Hey what game do you want to play with me?"

"Be here with me and enjoy nature."

" You're smelling at poppies. How is that enjoying nature?"