Party

(That's Zoe)

I clicked on my computer screen. Dang flappy birds I always die! Clicking on play again I start moving the stupid bird between the pipes. 1- 2 and something pops up in my screen. The bird dies and I

open the pop up.

WELCOME BACK PARTY
ALL JUNIORS AND SENIORS INVITED!
Friday September 14th

Yes! A party already! "Mom can I go to a party on Friday night!" I yell. Crossing my fingers, mom arrives at my door. "Jackson's coming back from his dad's house on Friday, we haven't seen him in months Zoe" she says. This was her excuse for saying no. "Please mom! I'll go later! I'll see Jack and then go PLEASE? Everybody is going to be there, and ill be careful!" she sighs "I guess". I squeal and hug her. "But only if May goes". My face pales "okay mom" I whispered. How on earth was I going to get her to go to a party?

"For the last time Zoe party's aren't my thing" May protests, we were in the lunch line waiting for food.  I sigh "PLEASE FOR YOUR VWERRY BEST FWIEND!" she shakes her head. "Please May, you know if we don't go we will never be invited to anything ever again" I pleaded grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl. "Who is even hosting it Zoe?" she asked me "Are you guys going to my party?" Jake asks us. May looked astounded that he was talking to her "Yeah we were just talking about it!" I said glaring at him. He smirked and winked at May then walked away. May squealed "okay I'll go, but have to make me look really pretty" she said. "For who Jake?" I teased her as we walked over to Axel's table. "No..."  sat down and rolled my eyes. "What?" Axel asked eyeing my expression "May is in LOOOVVVVEEEE" I sang loudly Jake looked over at the table. "SHUT UP!!" May whisper yelled at me.