Zebra prints and kisses

"Zoe you have to get up!" May yelled into the phone. It was Saturday morning. I sat in bed pressing the pillow to my face. "I'm in pain" I say. "Well stop being in pain. Just accept that you love Jake Dulo-" she says but I scream into the pillow. "I DONT LOVE HIM". "Yes you do, get your butt out of bed" she says."No. I'm in the process of healing" I say. I can tell that May was rolling her eyes. "Get dressed Jake's coming over to your house in a few minutes" she says. "WHAT!" I yell "I texted him saying it was you and now he's coming over". I hang up on her, and lay in bed. Then I hear a knock on the window. I look through and almost fall out of bed. I throw the covers of and open the window. "What are you doing?!" I hissed "climbing through your window" he replied and started to climb into my window. "Why are you here?" I ask. "To climb through your window" he replied "idiot" I mutter. I sat down wiping mascara stains off my face, "so tell me what's wrong" he says plopping into my desk chair. "Why do you care?" I ask. "Zoe. Do you really think I'm some heartless jerk? I care about you! Your pushing me away. Why" he asks I stare at him in shock. "I lose Dulo, I lost the game, so just rub it in my face and get it over with" I say. "It's a tie" he says sighing. I sit upright and slide off my bed "what!" "we both lost. So get your butt out of bed and get dressed were going on a date in 20 minutes" with that he walked downstairs "hello Mrs. Brooks" my eyes widened in horror.

"I can't believe your nerve" I say clutching his arm. "I'm very brave" he says "more like egotistical" I respond sticking out my tongue. "Let's go" he says pushing me into the car, "you better to rip this dress" I say looking at my zebra printed masterpiece. "I'll try not to" says slamming his door for effect. "So the mighty Jake has finally fallen in love" I tease. He winces "oh your such a wimp" I say "where are we going?"
"It's a surprise"
"I hate surprises"
"Wow your a little box of fun"
"Yes I am"
"That was sarcastic"
"I know I speak it fluently"
"Haha. That was also sarcastic"
"I could tell"
He pulled into a parking lot. "Ohh are we going to the beach? I don't have my swimsuit" I ask "eager are we, no just through the woods a bit" he says. I glance at my black high heels and short dress. "Umm I'm not dressed for this" I say "well you should of dressed better" he says "I didn't know we were going hiking!" I exclaim "rule one of life, expect the un-expected" he says. I flick him in the head "did you expect that?". Then he kissed me pulling back he says "did you expect that?" "I don't know, but to help me learn my lesson I think you should do it again" I say and he smiles.

I struggled through the brambles and tripped on roots in till I took off my shoes and carried them. "You said short!" I complained half an hour later. So without speaking he picked me up bridal style and carried me up a hill. He put me in my feet. And I gaped at the view. We were high off the ground over water. It was surrounded by trees and hidden from view. I leaned my head into Jakes shoulder "I love you" I whisper I to his chest. "I love you too" he says hugging me I to him. We laughed and had a small picnic. Then the sun started to set. "This is beautiful" I say in awe "so are you" he whispers into my hair. Though water started raining down from the sky. "Damn weather" he says as we both get drenched. My makeup ran down my face and my hair straightens out getting longer. Jake had water dripping through his hair and stifled a laugh. I looked down to see my dress was practically see through. I peeled it off my skin. There was no hope in trying to find cover. I let my clothes get wet and laughed "what are my clothes see through too?" Jake yelled "no!" I yelled back over the rain. "I'm so sorry" he yelled putting his arm over his head. I took it down "why are you sorry this is amazing" I yell. As water pours down my face. He kissed me. Wet kisses in the rain. The rain dies down minutes later. "What?" I yelled looking at the sky. "Come one were not done yet" Jake says leading me down a path. I follow him to the lake that lay underneath. "I don't have a swimsuit" I say "were already wet" he yells leading me into the water. It was cold but not a huge shock. So we splashed each other and kissed, and ran around and kissed, and kissed and kissed. It was 8:00 when I checked my watch "Dammit! Moms going to kill me!" I yell. "It's okay"Jake says dripping. I shivered and we started the long walk home. When I stepped out of the car Jake walked me inside. "Why are you all wet!" Mom asks giving both of us blankets and pushing us towards the fireplace where she lit it. "Spill it" she says.