A deal

Sunday was another topical Sunday. Staying in bed intill it was simply just too hot toah down any longer. Eating breakfast, you know. But when Monday morning arrived it was still a terrible shock.

I walked brought the crowed hallways muttering "excuse me, pardon me" or sometimes "get the hell out of my way". Eventually I reached my locker to find guess who leaning against the blue metal. "Dulo" I sneer "Zoe" he says my first name and I almost stumble. "We need to talk" he leads me to the deserted hallway. All the honour students were there and they arrived at class like 20 minutes early. "Listen, you need to stop embarrassing me" he whispers. I choke "I embarrassing you? The almighty Jake Dulo.. ha" I scream in laughter and e glares at me. "Don't push me Brooke's" he says "I think I'm the one that needs an apology" I say. Dulo snorts "no way. I'm not apologizing to you" he says. Then he slams me against the lockers "ohh little scared Brookie-kins" he says slamming me again. "Come on Brooks just one little tear and maybe I'll let you off the hook" he says "not in this life or any other Dulo" I say meanly. "Oh yeah? Let's play a game. We hug, we kiss, we say good morning. We smile at each other. And the person you falls first. Loses" "your on Dulo. It's a game"