PART 0: "WHO?"

"So sorry, mate." Ash looked down at Lando, who was sitting at the table with a confused gaze on his face.

"Yeah, it's fine." Lando replied, trying to come up with an idea to fix the situation, but as hard as he tried, he didn't come up with something. Ash was about to walk off, when Lando stopped him. "Can you recommend me a different Videographer?"

Ash came to thinking and directly knew who would be the perfect person to take over his job. Julia Alagna. He met her in one of his Videography courses, and directly noticed that she was insanely talented at what she was doing. "I know this girl, Julia, I can link you up with her."

"Who? Is she good?" Lando narrowed his eyebrows, still not happy over the fact that Ash had to stop recording and editing the "LandoLOG"'s for him - and Ash wasn't either. After all, they were a team from the beginning.

"She's definitely good." Ash grinned, grabbing his phone from his pocket and typing in her name in the search box of his contacts. "Gotcha. Just sent you the digits."

"Thanks, man." Lando slightly smiled back at Ash, before he pulled him into a quick hug, wishing him good luck with his new client. And with that, Ash walked away.

Lando sat down again, glancing at Carlos who was situated directly in front of him. "What's going on? You're only looking at me like that when you don't know what to do."

Lando rolled his eyes in response, letting out a small giggle. "Well, I know what to do, because there's no other option."

"Go on then." Carlos shrugged, leaning back into his chair.

Lando opened Ash's message on his phone, saving the number he just received. Afterwards, he started writing a text to send to Julia, questioning to meet up someday to talk about Julia eventually becoming his Videographer and asking to send some of her work his way.

Normally, this would be something Lando's manager would do. But the LandoLOG's were a thing Lando loved producing, hence why he wanted to handle it himself - and find someone he bonds with from the start.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hey, i hope you liked this chapter! it's a bit short, but it's only the beginning, the next chapters will be longer! <3

- kayla