PART 1: PRECIOUS

When Lando saw Julia walking through the Café's  entrance hectically, packed with a laptop and a big camera bag, it already put a small smile on his face. After he saw her work, he was already 99% sure he'd ask her to work with him — but only, if she would be as nice as she seemed while texting.

"Hey!" She giggled while putting down all of her stuff on the table. "Wait... am I late?" A concerned expression appeared on her face and she suddenly stopped taking off her jacket.

"No, no, you're good." Lando grinned at her and she let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, guess I didn't leave a bad impression... yet." Julia laughed sarcastically, before opening her laptop. "I know I already showed you some of the videos I made, but I found a Vlog I filmed for a footballer once and I thought you'd like to see this kind of style, maybe."

Lando couldn't stop smiling at how stressed she still was. She was talking so quickly, it was hard to understand every single word. But somehow, Lando thought it was precious.

"Sure, show me."

Julia turned her laptop around to Lando for him to watch the Vlog. He tried concentrating on the video, but couldn't stop peeking at Julia, who was nervously looking at the coffee menu.

Julia never had a longtime client, so she didn't really know how things would go. But she was extremely excited about the opportunity, since she could reach a bigger audience when working with Lando. He seemed like a genuine guy to her — at least after all she'd heard.

"What do you think?" Julia questioned, when Lando finished watching the video.

"That looks dope." Lando smiled widely at Julia, handing the laptop back to her. A big grin instantly appeared on her face. "My manager will tell you all the extra info, but I'll already tell you about some of the stuff."

Julia nodded in response, feeling butterflies in her belly because of how happy she was. She couldn't believe it actually worked out.

"The season starts next month and I thought we could do a LandoLOG nearly every race, maybe some other events to switch it up. So you'll basically have to follow me around for almost the whole year. So I guess, if you want that... you get the job." Lando explained, already excited to text his manager telling him Julia would be the one for the job.

"I'm in!" At this point, Julia didn't care about the details. Travelling all around the world, doing the thing she loves sounded perfect to her. No matter how much money she'd get, or how hard she'd have to work for it.

"Well, I guess we're gonna spend a lot of time together." Lando chuckled — Julia grinning back at him, still feeling the butterflies in her belly.