PART 5: SOMETHING ABOUT YOU

liked by ayeally and 23,729 others! julia

julia.alagna what are we thinking about lando's photography skills..?
📍 Bahrain

user1: you're so pretty wow

ayeally: THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND

landonorris: spectacular, show-stopping, amazing, wow, just wow

julia.alagna: @landonorris 🤔🤔

user2: 😍

When the night fell over Bahrain, Julia sat on the balcony of her hotel room. Leaning back into the cushioned seat, almost falling asleep with the warm breeze making her hair softly fly into her face.

However, she was interrupted by her phone ringing on the small table next to her. She considered just letting it be, yet she grabbed her phone and saw a call from Lando popping up.

"Hey." She sleepily spoke into the phone, slowly putting it to her ear. "I was about to fall asleep, I hope it's something important."

"It's 10pm?" Lando questioned confusedly. "Whatever. Do you know any good movies?"

"That's what you interrupted my holy sleep for?" Julia replied, knowing she didn't expect anything else from Lando. "I don't know, Lando."

"Alright. I'll be at your door in 10." He didn't bother waiting for a response and just hung up the call, leaving Julia looking at her phone in pure disorientation.

Julia got up from the chair and made her way inside her room, taking a quick look in the mirror. Fair enough, she thought to herself, fixing her hoodie.

And as said before, Lando knocked on her door ten minutes later. He stood in front of her door, wearing sweatpants and a black t-shirt, smiling widely at her. "Hey."

"You don't want me to get enough sleep, huh?" Julia led him inside and they both sat down on the bed, Lando leaning against the backrest and Julia seated in front of him.

"Well, I was bored." Lando smirked, "and I thought we should probably watch a movie."

Julia stared at Lando in disbelief, letting out a sarcastic sigh. "You're something else."

"Hope that's a good thing." He grinned playfully — making Julia's heart jump for a second.

"You know, you should probably go to sleep too. You've got a long day ahead of you, dork."

"I'll worry about that in the morning." He answered, patting the place next to him. Julia slid to that part of the bed, placing her back against the rest, right next to Lando.

"Are we gonna watch a movie now or will you just sit on my bed and stop me from sleeping?" Julia winked at Lando enthusiastically, waiting for him to grab the remote and turn on the TV.

They started watching some random movie — both of them not even bothering what it's about. Concentrated on each other, they spent the whole movie making flirtatious comments — pretending they weren't flirting, just joking around.

At some point, Julia fell asleep. Her head placed on Lando's shoulder, his arm wrapped around her waist. Lando took a deep breath, looking down at her beautiful face. That exact moment he realized, there was something about her that made her perfect to him. Something that made him unable to deny his feelings. Seeing the slight smile on her lips made his heart skip a beat.

That exact moment, he knew he didn't want to keep it professional.