PART 4: PARALLELS

liked by carlossainz55 and 19,729 others! julia

julia.alagna 🧚🏻‍♀️

user1: pretty!

landonorris: ⚡️

user2: Please do more landologs!

ayeally: wow there's random people in your comments... you must be famous 😳

julia.alagna: @ayeally want a picture? 😉

liked by maxverstappen1 and 102,729 others! landonorris LandoLOG #016 on my channel now!👥: @julia

landonorris LandoLOG #016 on my channel now!
👥: @julia.alagna
📍: Melbourne, Australia

show all 472 comments

user1: FINALLY!

user2: 😍

maxverstappen1: 🔥

user3: ahh i've waited for this

"This is crazy!" Ally, who's been Julia's best friend since kindergarten, sat on the couch in a mix of disbelief and excitement after Julia had told her every small detail about the weekend. "Okay... but can we talk about the Lando part?"

"I don't know, Ally." Julia bit her lip, not knowing what to explain to her. "It wasn't like something serious happened, we just held hands."

"Yeah. But it was quote unquote 'very romantic'." Ally smirked, Julia rolling her eyes in response.

"Did I say that?" Julia questioned — she talked so much that she couldn't even recall saying it.

"Yup. Exactly that."

"Damn, Ally. I think he's a good guy, but I don't think it would work out." Julia explained, knowing she hoped for the exact opposite in her head. She would love if it worked out, but she certainly didn't want to lose this career opportunity to some romance, she couldn't even call a 'romance' yet.

"You know I can tell when you're lying, right?"

"I know you're telling lies." Carlos grinned widely at Lando telling him how the dinner went and denying that he liked Julia as anything more than a friend. "I watched you all weekend, you guys don't know each other for longer than a month but look like you've been in love for years!"

Lando couldn't help but chuckle at Carlos comment, "That's ridiculous."

"You're ridiculous!" Carlos' Spanish accent made Lando's smile even bigger. As a result, Carlos just rolled his eyes at him. "Just accept it."

"There's nothing to accept. I think she's cute, but I don't think it'd work out." Lando replied, leaning into his chair.

"Eres un idiota." Carlos mumbled, letting out a heavy breath. Carlos and Lando were best friends since they started at McLaren — and after some time, Carlos could read Lando like an open book. Carlos was definitely the type of friend that would do all kinds of nonsense with Lando, but whenever he'd need him, Carlos would be the best listener. He'd give Lando advice on anything — racing, career, girls... the list goes on and on. "Text her."

"What?"

"Tell her you're really happy with how the LandoLOG came out." Carlos narrowed his eyebrows at Lando, as if it was a command — and somehow it was. Lando stared at him for a few seconds, debating what to do. "Come on, adelante!"

"Fine." Lando grabbed his phone.

Lando: Hey, really happy with how the LandoLOG came out! :)

"See! There's the text." Ally winked at Julia, noticing the text pop up on her phone. "Reply!"

Julia sighed, knowing she wouldn't be able to get the thought out of Ally's mind, hence why she just got her phone and texted back.

Julia: Me too!

After all, with both of them being confused on what they want, they weren't able to notice the parallels — or the feelings they both developed for each other in this short period of time.