chapter two

CLOSED HEARTS
Dinner with the Malfoys

           A very low peaceful breathing pattern was the only thing you could hear from Adalina's quarters at the Astro Castle

           A very low peaceful breathing pattern was the only thing you could hear from Adalina's quarters at the Astro Castle. A small and menacing figure quietly and slowly made its way to the sleeping girl on the bed. The sleeping girl moved lightly, turning onto her side and continuing her peaceful sleep. The figure that was making their way to her stopped, but continued again and prepared to attack.

                Suddenly the figured jumped on the sleeping girl. Adalina opened her eyes in alarm as she felt the weight of whoever was on top of her, the person grabbed the pillow and began hitting Adalina in the face. Making her unable to see who it was, but she could guess. Adalina lifted her hands and began to tickle the figure, familiar feminine giggles erupted from the figure as they fell on their back.

         "I give! I give!" A young girly voice shouted, as Adalina continued on with her actions. "Addy, please! I cannot breath." Adalina stopped and smiled.

        "Aria, you really need to stop waking me up like that. You're lucky I awoke in a good mood." Adalina told her younger cousin.

          "Sorry, but it's very fun to see you all alarmed." Aria responded, a mischievous smile on her lips.

                  Aria Astro, was Adalina's only cousin and family member of her age. Aria was four years younger than her meaning she hadn't entered Hogwarts yet, but everyone in the family could see that she was going to be the exception, in which house she would be sorted in. Everyone knew she would belong in Gryffindor.

       She was the only daughter to Adonis Astro, Adalina's only uncle. That was the way their family kept being pure-blood, by not having many children. Aria's mom had died, having been killed by Death Eaters and this was how Aria was born, an emergency induced labor.

     "Why are you here Aria? I thought you were helping your dad free house elves back in America." Adalina asked her confused.

     "We were but dad got a call from your father, something about some business dinner with the snobby serpents." Aria shrugged with no interest.

        "The Malfoy's." Adalina cursed, Aria furrowed her brows in confusion.

       "Who are the Malvoy's?" She asked confused, Adalina smiled.

              "The Malfoy's..." Adalina corrected her cousin. "Are a snobby family. When they come I need you to act like you don't know who they are, especially with their kid." Adalina told Aria, grabbing unto her shoulders making the youngest look her straight in the eyes.

       "But I really do not, know who they are." Aria replied not comprehending anything

         "See you're doing perfect already." Adalina smiled in amusement.