Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Fuck Juice, Don't stop." I moan as he thrusts in and out of me from behind. I reach down and start rubbing my clit and after a couple of minutes I lose myself. I pull away from him and onto my back and he enters me again. Thrusting in and out slow and easy, he kisses me and when I pull away I say "Fuck me hard Juan Carlos." and he starts thrusting harder and faster but I can tell he's still holding back. I take his hand and put it to my throat and moan "Choke me Juice." I feel him just hold his hand there like he's scared to hurt me. I move his hand from my throat and push him off of me. I move him to lay on his back and I start to suck him off until he releases himself down my throat. Once he gets off, he tells me "Come here." but I don't. He looks at me confused and sits up. "What's wrong?" he asks. I stand and start to get dressed and he says "Babe, talk to me." I have my clothes back on and am sliding on my shoes. "I can't do this anymore Juice." I say. He looks at me shocked and asks "What can't you do?" I motion between us and say "This. Juice you treat me like I'm going to break. I need someone that when I ask him to choke me during sex isn't afraid to hurt me." I tell him. "So what are we doing?" he asks. Sighing, I say "I'm sorry Juice. We're done." I say before walking out the door, leaving him alone.

I walk out to the main room and out to the car and Gemma stops me. "Are you okay baby?" she asks. "Yeah Gem. Look, I'll see you around." I tell her before hugging her and walking away. I get into my car and look in the rearview mirror and see Juice standing there, watching me leave.

I pull up at home and see my best friend sitting on the couch. "You okay?" she asks. "Not even close." I tell her, plopping down beside her. She hands me the joint in her hand. I take a hit and hand it back. "I broke up with Juice." I tell her. "What?" she asks. "Ima, I can't handle it. He's so sweet and gentle and just so..." I start. "Perfect?" she asks and I shake my head. "He's perfect in every aspect of the relationship but the bedroom." I tell her. "Come on. Don't tell me he's bad in bed." she says. "No. Really good actually but he's too gentle. Sometimes that's a good thing but like today, I asked him to choke me but he refused. He's scared he's going to hurt me and I need someone that can be rough with me when I want it." I tell her. "I get that. Look, just take some time for yourself. Date around. You'll find someone that can give you what you need." she tells me before standing up. "I gotta head out. You okay?" she asks. "Yeah. Go. Call me later." I tell her and she hugs me before heading to the clubhouse.

Walking into the clubhouse, Ima sees Juice sitting at the bar, looking down at his beer. She walks over and takes the barstool next to him. "You okay?" she asks. He looks up and sees it's her and says "I'm good." She laughs a little and says "You look at lost as she does. Look, you want her back?" she asks. He looks at her and nods slightly. "Look, she loves how gentle you can be but you know how sometimes you guys need that release when shit's sideways?" she asks and he nods again. "She needs that too. She loves you Juice. She wants to be with you but you can't be afraid to hurt her. She trusts you or she wouldn't have wanted you to do that shit to her." Ima says. "I get it. Thanks." he says before walking to his dorm alone. Tig walks over and takes Ima's hand and pulls her to his dorm to get his dick wet.