Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The next morning, I wake up in bed alone and head out for breakfast. We had stayed at the clubhouse and I knew Juice had to work today. I eat and head out with a cup of coffee and sit on top of one of the tables and just watch him work. I really do love him and we're having a baby. I look down at my coffee and am lost in my thoughts when I feel someone sit next to me. "You okay babe?" I hear Juice ask concerned. I look at him and kiss him softly and say "Yeah. Just thinking I guess." I say and he looks at my cup. Looking at me, before he can say anything I say "It's decaf. Doctor said I can have decaf." He nods and kisses me again. "What were you thinking about?" he asks as he pulls me closer. "About us. We're having a baby Juice." I say. "I know. Are you really okay with this?" he asks. Seeing the worry in his eyes, I smile softly and say "Yeah baby. I'm really happy about it." and he starts to relax.

That night, we are at my house and after dinner, we are laying on the couch, watching a movie when I start to doze off. I feel him carry me to bed and a few minutes later, he's in bed with me. I snuggle into him and doze back off.

The next morning, I am on my side with my back to Juice. His arms are around me and I can't help but smile. I was so miserable without him and now that he's back, we're having baby but it's bothering me that we're not married. I always said I would not have a baby out of wedlock. I know that's not what my mother would have wanted from me. Her being gone, I don't want to go against her wishes. Looking down at his hand on my stomach, my hand on his and I see something that wasn't there the night before. I hold up my hand and moving my hand from his, he starts to stir. "Juice?" I ask. I feel him place a soft kiss on my shoulder and I turn to face him. Placing my hands on his chest, I look up at him and he says "Marry me." I smile wide and say "Yes baby. Yes." and he kisses me deeply. When we separate, he says "I know the promise you made to your mom. I want you to be able to keep it. But I also want to spend the rest of my life with you." he tells me. I kiss him softly and say "Tell me you love me." He smirks before hovering over me and says "I love you Clair."

After a round in the bed and another in the shower, we head to the clubhouse, me in my car and him on his bike since I can't ride. Pulling up, I walk into the office where Gemma is while he heads to the clubhouse. "I need to talk to you." I tell her. "What's that?" she asks. "You knew my mom. You know how she was about being married when I had kids, right?" I ask and Gemma nods her head and says "Yeah baby. What about it?" she asks. I hold out my hand and say "I need you to help me plan please?" I ask and she holds me close. "I got you baby. Let's tell your Old Man that we're going shopping and we'll start planning." she tells me and I can't help but smile. I walk to the garage and tell Juice "I'm heading out with Gemma to start planning the wedding. Don't we need a date?" I ask. "It's Saturday. Two weeks from today." he tells me and I kiss him softly. I go to leave and he says "Tell me you love me." I smile before kissing him again and say "I love you."