Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It's been a few days since I've called things off with Juice and he's calling me again. I ignore the call and head out the door to the coffee shop. Walking in, I am standing in line and my phone rings again. I look and see it's him and hit ignore. I get to the counter and place my order and when I go to pay, the guy behind me says "I got hers." I look at him and he's a really nice looking guy. "Thank you..." I start. "Jake." he says, holding out his hand. I shake his hand and say "Clair." He smiles and says "Well, nice to meet you Clair." I smile back and say "You too Jake." as we both get our coffees. I go to walk away and say "Thanks again." before walking out of the shop and to my car. About the time I get to my car, I hear my name. "Clair." I look back and it's Jake. I stop and look at him and he says "You think you might want to get dinner sometime?" I smile and say "I'd like that. Give me your phone." He hands me his phone and I put my number in and send a text to my phone so I have his. "Call me later and we can make some plans." I tell him before getting into my car and heading home.

That night, my phone rings. I look at the phone and see it's Juice and I finally answer. "Hello." I say. "Hey babe." he says. "What do you want Juice?" I ask. "I want my girl back." he tells me. "Juice, we've been over this. Look, you've got plenty of girls at the clubhouse to hook up with. I gotta go." I tell him before hanging up. A couple of minutes later, my phone rings again and I smile seeing it's Jake. "Hey." I say as I answer. "Hey Beautiful." I hear him say and I can't help but smile. "What are you doing?" he asks. "Sitting here relaxing. What's up?" I ask. "So, about that date?" he asks. "I believe you said dinner?" I ask and he laughs. "Yeah Sweetheart. I did. I was thinking. There's a new Italian place that just opened up outside of Charming and I thought maybe you'd like to check it out." he says. "I'd like that." I tell him. We talk a little longer and decide to go out the next night.

The next night, I'm getting ready for my date with Jake when I hear a knock on the door. Thinking it's Jake, I open it to see Juice standing there. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "You look amazing." he says, looking me up and down. "What do you want?" I ask. "Where are you going?" He asks. "Not that it matters but I have a date." I tell him. I see him get this possessive look in his eyes as he backs me into the house. Shutting the door behind him, he says "No you don't." I get pissed off and say "Yeah Juice. I do." He shakes his head no and says "You're mine." I shake mine and say "No. I"m not. I'm free to see anyone I want." I tell him. He backs me to the wall and is in my face. "You're...Mine." he says and I see his nostrils flare and I feel something stir inside me. Pinning me to the wall, he starts kissing my neck and I feel him sliding the hem of my dress up and I start to fight him a little. "Juice..." I start and he cuts me off with his lips on mine. I push him away a little and hear his belt being undone and I feel him move my panties to the side and he says "Tell me you love me." I shake my head no and say "No. Juice please..." I start and he kisses me again as I feel him rub the head of his hard cock against my entrance. "Tell me you love me." he says as his lips hit that one spot at my pulsepoint that he knows is my weakness. "Tell me you love me." he whispers. "I love you." I give in as he enters me and starts thrusting hard and fast and he kisses me deeply as he holds me up and fucks me hard and fast, muffling my moans with his kiss. I feel one hand move to my throat and he squeezes. I feel the pressure on my throat and feel my pussy start to flutter around his hard cock as he releases himself inside me.

As he puts me down, I shove him away. "Get out." I tell him and he smirks. "That's not what you were saying a minute ago." he tells me. I move to the door and say "Get the fuck out." He walks over to me, the smirk never leaving his face, he kisses my cheek and says "Remember you're mine Princess." I shake my head and slam the door behind him before taking a few deep breaths. I move to the coffee table where my phone is and send Jake a text Sorry I have to cancel. I'm not feeling well.